Chapter 9(Becca)

I put on my pink ruffled bikini and slip on short shorts and a blue tank top over. I hear Alex honk the horn and quickly slip on my flip flops as i run out the door. As i open the door he smiles as he says, "You look amazing"                

        I blush as i return his compliment with a quiet thank-you. We drive a little while and im about to break the silence i feel his hand on my thigh slowing moving inward. I look down as he gets closer and closer to resting his hand inside of my thigh. I quickly grab his hand and say, "Alex, no please! I dont want your hand down there..."

        Alex smirks as if it's a joke, "Okay, i'll stop for now..."I sit in silence as I thnk about what he said. He obviously doesn't care about what I said. I said i didnt want his hand down there and he thought that i just wasnt in the mood. I'll never be in the mood and he thinks he'll just be able to do that whenever im in a "good mood".  Sexual things scare me and right now all i want to do is get to the party where we'll have other people around us. I dont want to be alone with him for long.

        As we arrive at the party, i look around to see that there are tons of couples there. There's couples making out all over the place and a lot of red ups lying all over the ground. It's just like you would see in a movie except that there's a lot more kids throwing u all over the place. As we walk over to the pool there's loud music playing and a lot of red cups floating around. I strip off the clothes over the top of my bikini and step into the water. I turn around to see Alex staring at me with his mouth dropped. I ask, "What?!"

Alex: "Nothing, you just look amazing in that bikini!"

Becca: "Thanks..."

Alex: "It's the truth..."

        I smile awkwardly as he gets into the pool with his eyes boring into my soul. Then when he starts getting closer i realize that he may try to kiss me. I've always been the type of girl to hate public displays of affection but somehow i know that Alex isnt so he's going to kiss me no matter what i say. I gulp hard, feeling eyes watching me, as Alex gets closer and closer. He's so close now that i feel every inch of his body up against mine. I shiver as he rushes a stray hair out of my face and bends his head down to mine. His lips are centimeters from mine when a loud voice shouting, "CANNONBALL" , suddenly startles us both!

        Water splashes in my face, leaving me stuttering, as the person hits the water. Brody's head pops up from where he had just landed, with a little grin. I look over at Alex to see his face glowng with anger.

Alex: "What the hell man?!"

        Brody's grin doesnt fade as he says, "What? Did i interrupt something?"

        Alex purses his lips as he replies angrily, "Actually you did! Dont you have any respect?!"

        I see Brody's jaw clench as the grin disappears from his face, "I always respect Becca..."

Alex: "Really?! Because you sure as hell didnt respect her wish this time!"

Brody: "And what wish would that be?"

Alex: "To kiss me..."A smirk stretches across Alex's face as he realizes that he's going to win this argument.