Chapter 11(Becca) part 1

Im about ready to go to Brody's football practice with him, when the doorbeel rings and i jump. I quickly check my complexionon elast time before running down the stairs. As i make my way to the door, i start getting excited about this. Sure ive been to all his games before but not to any of his practices.

        As i open the door, i smile warmly at Brody before closing the door behind me. We walk to his car and when we get there, he opens the door for me. He's always done this, he's always been a gentleman. I sit in silence as I watch him walk around to the drivers side. When he sits down i notice that he winces a bit as if he might be in pain. i laugh remembering what happened earlier. Brody's head snaps up and he looks straight at me confused.

Brody: "Why are you laughing?"

Becca: "Aww is little Brody sore from falling out my window? Does he want me to kiss his booboo?"

Brody: "hmmmm...That sounds like it could be enjoyable."I snap my head up to see his smirkjing while he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I slap his arm while blushing and exclaiming, "Ewww. You're a digusting pig!"

Brody: "You know you want to..."

Becca: "I do not!"

        As they pull away from the driveway, she hears Brody mutter a silent "Well i do.." under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i wait on the bleachers waiting while Brody gets his uniform on, i spot a poster that has the game dates and information. I leap up and read through it, but when i come to this Friday's game my heart freezing. It says: "Menasha tigers against Appleton cougars." Its not like the sports team is what made my heart stop or not even the school they're playing Friday. It's who goes to that school that makes my heart stop. Im internally freaking out about having to see Tyler Friday, when a hand being laid on my shoulder makes me jump. I look up to see a concerned Brody asking what's wrong. I brush it off as nothing as i tell him i, excited to watch him practice. We talk fo a little while later until the coach calls a group huddle and Brody drags me along with him.

        As the whole football team appears on the field, i beome aware that there are several stares directed my way. As they realize that their stares make me uncomforatble, they start smirking. Several guy wolf whistle as i hear a few invitations for sex fly out of their mouths. i can feel myself blushing badly as i look up at Brody. His face is red as well, not form embarrassment, but from anger. He yells with his jaw clenched and his teeth gritted "If you guys dont shut up, ill shut you up by shoving your dicks in your mouths!"

        A few guys laugh but obviously the point got across because the team doesnt even glance in my direction, well except Brad Michaels who keeps winking at me while grabbing his crouch. I roll my eyes at him as i gag. When i turn my attention back to Brody, i see him glaring at Brad. Brad gives Brody an innocent smile as he walks over to a group of his football buddies. Brody gives me an apologetic look and i smile in reponse. Brody smiles back as the coach instructs the team which plays will be the most useful during the football game Friday. Then he has them get in postion and has them practice those plays. During one of those plays i watch as Dillion hikes the ball to Brody who sends a perfect spiral into Caleb's arms who's positioned in the inzone. I jump up and cheer for Brody but then realize that we're at practice and not an actual game. I sit down red faced as quick as possible as the whole team turns their heads towards me. They all laugh as Brody smirks at me making me turn an even brighter shade red. I hear Brad comment, "If she can cheer as loud as that for just a touchdown, i wonder how loud she could scream my name in bed!"

        Without thinking, I jump up and march over to Brad. I say, "Let's see how loud you can scream!"

        I quickly kick him making contact with his groin. He lets out a cry of agony as he collapses to the ground. The team and I laugh as we wtch him roll around on the ground groanng. Brody's face appears above my right shoulder as he whispers, "Nice shot! I dont think he'll ever bother you again."

        We laugh we make our way off the field preparing to go get lunch.