Part 1: fight for his love! (BBS Poly)

requested by: diamondjazz95

Warning: Fem-Boy Evan, Gay???

the image i originally put was deemed 'unsafe' for wattpad. now clue what they mean by that but what ever. also my 't' bottom is jammed and hard to press so if i miss out the 't' in something i'm sorry. also, sorry this took so long.

narrators pov

it's normal for more than one person to fall in love with the same person, you see the typical 2 boys fight over one girl sort of thing. now what you don't see is 9 boys fighting over one shy boy.

Evan woke up, he was tired from staying up till 2 in the morning, what was he doing you may ask? ....playing gta v.... his friends stayed up longer than him. so at least none of them will be paying a unexpected visit. Evan wondered down stairs and was going to walk into the kitchen when a knock from the front door caught his attention.

'if its my neighbours complaining bout the noise imma slam the door in their face' He thought as he walked towards the door, unlocking it and opening it. he groaned at the sight of Luke and Ryan two of his friends that he was playing with last night. "what do you two want..." he asked letting them in, he became suspicious of the two holding something behind their backs. he raised and eyebrow at the two and awaited an answer. they brought their hands in front of them Luke holding red roses in his hands that he offered to Evan and Ryan holding a Gray bunny plush that also had a red ribbon around it neck.

 they brought their hands in front of them Luke holding red roses in his hands that he offered to Evan and Ryan holding a Gray bunny plush that also had a red ribbon around it neck

Evan gasped and squealed grabbing the two things and hugging the plushy. he put the roses in a flower vase and put them on the window sill in the kitchen. he came back to the two the plushy still in his hands a he hugged both of them. "thank you" he said. and looked up at them.

"anything for our gorgeous owlet~" Luke cooed and Ryan agreed. Evan blushed and looked away shyly. they awed at the sudden shyness as they sat down in the living room leaving Evan to answer the door to who ever was behind it. Evan opened the door once again to reveal Tyler shoving Lui into the bush. "shut up squeaker!" Tyler said as he looked at Evans angry face. "oh, hay Evan---" Tyler cut him self off as Evan walked past him to help Lui out of the bush.

"Are you okay Lui?" he asked, innocently getting close to Lui to help brush of the bits of thorn that where on his shirt. "i am now your here..." Lui said looking down at the small boy in  front of him. "here i got you a present." Lui said as he handed the raven hair boy a small box. Nogla stepped out of a car and came running up to Evan with a matching box. "Me to!" he chirped Evan opened both boxed to see a bracelet in Lui box and two charms in Nogla's one he gasped at the golden owl charms that were in the box that went onto lui's bracelet. Evan attached the charms to the bracelet and put it on his wrist.

 Evan attached the charms to the bracelet and put it on his wrist

he hugged both of them and smiled "thank you." Evan said and turned to Tyler who was sending death stares at the two. his gaze softened when he saw Evan, and noticed the face he was pulling. Tyler sighed and swallowed his dignity. "Sorry...Lui...for pushing you into the bush." Evan smiled, Tyler pulled out a larger box and opened it for Evan, inside was a outfit. Evan smiled and hugged tyler. "imma go put it on, come in, ill be down soon" Evan said and ran to his room to change.

 "imma go put it on, come in, ill be down soon" Evan said and ran to his room to change

Evan came down stairs and into the living room were the guys were arguing, "umm...guys" Evan said quietly.

they all shut up immediate as they saw the Raven haired boy they all adored walk in, in the 'innocent' outfit

and Oh My God.....he was drop dead gorgeous.

...to be continued...