Lust and Love (VanCat)

Requested by: girly_bunny_123

the video above is so fucking funny

Tyler's pov

I was sitting at home bored beyond belief, watching what ever was on TV at the moment. The faint sound of footsteps coming down the stairs brought my attention away from the TV and towards the sound. Evan came walking into the living room. i stared at his outfit change, that if i do say so myself, suited him better. he was wearing; knee high white socks, black skirt and a pink t-shirt that said 'Mrs Piggy'. i blushed as he walked up to me and sat on my lap, his legs either side of me as he said nothing and lean's down towards my neck and started kissing up my neck. i groan as he starts to leave hickeys along my neck. i try to hold back the strong urge to fuck him here and now, wait, why am i holding back! He's the one who started this.

i grab onto Evan's waist and start forcefully moving him back and forth so our clothed members rubbed together. Evan let out a lustful moan that fueled my sexual desire for him. i grabbed him by the neck and changed our position so that i was now on top of him, i was in between his legs. i kept my hand on his neck and ripped off his skirt and shirt keeping his knee high socks on, he gasped. "T-tyler~~!" i moaned as i rubbed his dick threw his black panties. "T-TYLER~~! Don't t-tease...." he moaned out between heavy breaths. i chuckled and kissed his neck still palming him threw the thin fabric. i left multiple hickeys on his neck and a trail of them going down towards his dick. i placed two fingers at his mouth "suck." i commanded, he obediently sucked on my fingers. i pulled them out and placed them at his entrance i pushed one in the the other and started to scissor him.

he moaned and squirmed underneath me. i grabbed his hips with my other hand as i moved my fingers faster. he moaned more and tried to push my fingers deeper. i took them out and took off my clothes replacing the fingers with my un-lubed member. Evan groaned and whimper as i finally got all of my member into his tight hole. i started off with slow and loving thrusts as i leaned down and kissed Evan. he kissed back and moaned into the the kiss as it quickly got heated. i kept thrusting faster and harder into Evan, hoping to hit his prostate. "ah~, A-ah~! T-Tyler m-more!! AHH!! Right T-there~!" he moaned as i hammered into the bundle of nerves.

"T-tyler i-i'm g-gonna c-c-cum!!" he moaned out

"Me to!" i grunted, my thrusts getting sloppier as i neared my end. i grabbed Evan's member and began to pump it in time with my thrusts. soon after we both came, me inside his pink puckered hole and him all over his chest. we panted, not moving from our position, "i love you Evan" i said breathlessly. 

"i love you too, Tyler" he said as i kissed him with all i could. the sound of the front door opening brought me back to reality. 'shit!'

Part 2?