[15] tristan, that hoe

"Shit" I said suddenly. "I forgot to text Nicole. She will be here in a couple of minutes."

"Who is Nicole and can she read minds or something" Louis questioned considering I hadn't taken my phone out of my pocket yet.

"Nicole is Rory's mom and no she can't read minds but I know the drill. Rory kicks her mom out of her house every time she has a party so her mom ends up driving around town doing nothing. She will be more than happy to take us." I told them. 

Everyone looked relieved to know we had some means of transportation. "Is Rory's mom cool with her having a party?" Dylan questioned.

"Ya she is one of those super relaxed moms and she lets Rory do whatever she wants." I replied. My phone buzzed with a reply from Nicole. "What do you know" I said smiling at my friends. "She'll be here in a couple of minutes."

The car ride to the party was uneventful. Once we stepped inside Rory's house I knew I was right about my prediction of possibly not even seeing her this whole night.

There were so many bodys I could barely walk around without being pressed against other people.

The living room was turned into a 'dance floor' per say, and the aroma of booze wafted through the air. I started to get claustrophobic and uncomfortable with the amount of people crammed into one space.

I knew this house as well as I knew my own, maybe even better, so I quickly escaped to the kitchen to get some chips that I knew were being stashed in the top left corner of their pantry.

I lifted myself up onto the top of the counter, my legs dangling off the side. I realized now it might have been sort of rude to just leave Dylan, Louis and Avi standing there.

Obviously Malina and Laura needed no encouragement to join the party so I wasn't worried about them at all. Just as I was about jump off the counter to go search for them. An unfamiliar voice called my name.

I looked behind me to see Tristan or whatever his name was come waltzing through the door frame. He plopped himself up onto the counter beside me.

"What's up" he said trying to make conversation. "Uh not much I just needed to get out of the living room" I replied trying not to show how uncomfortable I was as I tried to subtly shift away from him.

"There are definitely a lot of people here." he said keeping up the friendly tone. "Only Rory would be able to get this many people to come in a span of what- like 3 hours?" I replied. He was being quite nice to me.

"I should give him a chance" I thought to  myself. "He hasn't done anything wrong, he's actually been really nice this whole time."

But for some reason I couldn't shake an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I finally had time to get an actual good look at him.

You couldn't deny the fact the he was hot. That I was already aware of. As he spoke I looked at his eyes curiously. They were a stormy green color. I had never seen anything like it, and paired with his almost bleach blond hair it was a jarring difference.

His dark green eyes caught my gaze and I jolted back to awareness, a little bit creeped out. He had asked me a question but I wasn't paying attention "I- uh- sorry. Um could you repeat that. I sorta zoned out." I said cringing at how awkward I sounded.

"It's all good. I just asked if you had a boyfriend" he replied. "Uh- no. No I don't" I told him. Why was I all of a sudden so awkward, and why did I automatically think of Dylan when he said boyfriend.

"We are just friends" I told myself.

I looked back up a Tristan. He smirked at me. "Then i guess you wouldn't mind me doing this" he said as he started to lean down for a kiss.

"What the fuck. Just because I don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean I want to kiss you" I said disgusted as I pushed him away. He was still smirking. "Come on it's just a kiss. Or, you know, if you want to do more i'm sure Rory won't mind us using her guest bedroom. He said.

I tried to get off the counter to walk away but he caught my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

"Can you fuck off!" I yelled at him. It usually take a while for me to get really angry at someone but this was just disgusting. I tore my arm from his grasp and walked out of the kitchen to go find the others.

hope you enjoyed
this chapter
it was sorta weird
to write but whatever.
Also we are almost
to 1k reads
so thank you guys
and don't forget
to vote and comment
if you liked it!
-t🦕