Part 3

Ben looked at Rey, her face was covered with tears. He gently wiped them away.
"Ben, I saw your grandfather." She said softly.
"I know," he whispered. "I can feel him, in my heart." Suddenly he looked sad. "He gave up everything for me."
"And you gave up everything for me." She answered.
"You're worth it," he answered.
She smiled at him. "So are you," she said.
He smiled back at her, and she felt her heart fill with joy. She had never seen him smile before. His grandfather had healed him. Not just his wounds, but also his broken spirit. She could feel it, everything about him was renewed.
Then his smile faded. "The Resistance, my mother, we have to save them." He said.
"Can we help?" Finn asked.
"FN-2187!" Ben said, noticing him for the first time. He took several deep breaths. "I'm sorry I called you a traitor."
Finn looked surprised. "Thank you for saving Rey." He said. "You can ... you can call me Finn."
Ben nodded. "You can call me Ben." He said.
"Ben," Finn answered nodding. "If you told the First Order to stop the attack, would they?"
Ben stood up. He reached down to help Rey up. "I hope so," he said. He went over to the control panel and looked for the com button, so he could tell the other ships to stop the attack.
Great. He had destroyed the control panel with his lightsaber. "There's a problem, I can't contact the fleet." He said.
"Why not?" Rose asked.
Ben looked embarrassed. "I destroyed the control panel." He said.
Rey went over to the control panel and looked at it. "Don't worry, I can fix it." She said.
The others watched as she moved the wires around. She twisted two wires together, and the fleets signal came in. "There!" She said.
Ben smiled at her. Then he went over to the control panel. "Stop the attack!" He said.
"We can't Supreme Leader." A voice replied. "We've already fired the blaster cannon at Endor."
"No!" Ben yelled. Now his mother and the rest of the Resistance would die, and it was his fault.

Poe had received a message from Finn and Rose, that they had taken the shields down.
"Prepare for the attack!" Poe called through the com link of the Millennium Falcon.
A fleet of X-wings came from Endor to join him.
Poe and Chewbacca piloted the Millennium Falcon towards the First Order fleet. Behind them was a fleet of X-wings. In front of them was a fleet of tie fighters.
Poe lead the Resistance fleet towards the tie fighters, in the Millennium Falcon. To the Resistance, the ship was a beacon of hope. They would have fallowed it into certain death, if need be.
The tie fighters fired at the Resistance with green blasts. Poe and Chewbacca spun the Millennium Falcon in a spiral, dodging the oncoming fire.
Behind him the fleet of X-wings fired on the tie fighters.
Poe turned the Millennium Falcon suddenly so that he was behind the tie fighters. He opened fire on the tie fighters, before they had a chance to get out of his line of fire.
Suddenly the tie fighters ceased fire. They came to a stop.
Poe looked around, trying to see what had caused the attack to come to a stop. "Maybe Finn, Rose and Rey found a way to stop the attack." He told Chewbacca.
But then he noticed something about one of the star destroyers. On top of it was a large cannon. Poe had never seen anything like it but he knew what it was, a weapon of mass destruction like the Death Star and star killer base. But unlike the other weapons of mass destruction they had faced, they didn't have a plan to stop this one.
"Great, another Death Star." He exclaimed. And no sooner than he had said it, a beam of light shot from the cannon. It was like a giant blaster, only a thousand times larger, and more powerful.
Poe watched as the beam went towards Endor, where the Resistance, and all of friends were. He watched feeling powerless to help as the giant blast seemed to move in slow motion towards the forest moon.

Ben went over to the window of the star destroyer. He could see the green beam of light on its way to destroy Endor, the Resistance, ...his mother.
His eyes filled with tears. He had been unable to save his father from the Dark Side within him. But maybe he could save his mother. He had to try, no matter the cost.
He reached out his hand and with all of his strength in the Force he pulled the blast. It slowed down a little, but did not stop.
He used all of his strength, all of his power. Rey could see the pain on his face, she could sense his energy being drained.
"Ben, you can't stop it. It's too big." She said, knowing that if he pushed himself too much, it could kill him. She remembered what had happened to Luke. He had used so much of the Force that it had killed him.
"I have to try," he whispered.
"Then let me help you." She said. She reached out and with all of her strength, she pulled the blast away from Endor with the Force.
The blast slowed even more, but it didn't stop.
The blast had almost reached Endor, Ben knew that if he didn't do something, his mother would die. Suddenly he was filled with an unexpected strength. More of the Force flowed through him than ever before. His grandfather's Force abilities had also been given to him, along with his life.
With the sudden surge of strength from his grandfather, he pulled the blast away from Endor. The blast came towards the star destroyer.
The blast hit the star destroyer in an explosion of fire and light that lit the darkness around them.

On Endor, Leia looked up at the sky. She could see the blast coming towards her and the rest of the Resistance.
"Well, it looks like this is the end." She told Kaydel, C-3PO, and R2-D2.
For once, C-3PO was silent.
She looked at the young lieutenant, and saw the fear in her eyes. She placed her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "The Force has always been with us." She whispered, trying to comfort her. "Now, we will be with the Force."
Kaydel looked into Leia's eyes. She saw her bravery, her strength. Kaydel was filled with courage at her words and the quiet strength she carried.
Leia watched as the blast was slowly pulled away from Endor. Suddenly it was pulled back to its source. She could just see the explosion as it hit the star destroyer.
"Ben," she whispered.