Prologue

A girl was just in her room
watching a video on YouTube, it was a song cover from the Filharmonic,which was an acapella group..She was watching

"The Filharmonic Monster Mashup"

She was listening and singing along while beatboxing as well When....

"MA. ISABELA CORTEZ! GET DOWN HERE OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW!" Somebody yelled,making the girl growl In rage. She took off her earphones and stomped her way down stairs.

"What is it Alex?!" She yelled at a guy,named as Alex.

"I'm still your father and you'll be giving me the respect I deserve." Alex said

The girl,now known as Isabela just rolled her eyes at the man in front of her. And placed her hand on the table,wait no let me rephrase that, she Slammed her hand on the table and gave Alex a nasty glare.

"Ever since Mom left for another man,you have been constantly abusing me,and hid something from me...care to tell me what it is?!" She yelled.

"This,this secret is something that me and your mom never wanted to tell you, because we know that you'll get affected by it so much..."

Isabela just sighed and put on her earphones and started listening to the song covers of her favorite acapella group.

"Talk again,and I might be the one to personally place you in your own death worm hole " She threatened as she walked back to her room.

She opened the door and laid down on her bed staring at the poster of the Filharmonic.

She sighed and closed her eyes with music on full volume.

A/N:

Yay! Prologue is finally done! Above is the "Monster Mashup" that Isabela was listening to! It's amazing honestly! If someone's reading this then your amazing!

Also,when will the Filharmonic appear?

Secret!! Maybe in chapter 4? Or...2.. Well first member to show up is going to be Trace by the way! He's just cute!! Anyways.....

The two members in the video above we're Barry Fortgang and Niko Del Rey

~I'm Out!