Chapter 3-4

************************************
Previously On Every Fans Dream..

"Tita,saan ka pupunta?" I asked

"Sa America,Hahanapin ko yung tunay na mga magulang ni Isabela." Sabi niya

"Pero,hindi po ba medyo risky? Diba May mga kalaban po kayo doon sa Amerika?" I asked she just sighed.

"Marissa,Oo,alam ko na kalaban natin ang mga Gaynor,Pero ang ang importante mahanap ko ang tunay na pamilya ni Isabela...." Sabi ni Tita Catriona

"Trace...can we talk?" I asked then the others looked at me..

"Alone?" I added

"Sure..." Trace said as he stood up and walked towards me. We walked out of the Clinic and Trace gave me a criptic look.

"What is it that you want to talk about..." He asked..more like stated..

"I was just wondering...have you ever had a little sister before?" I asked

"Yes,but sadly she passed away... Weeks after she was born...due to an accident...." He said sadness and regret clearly visible in his voice...

"What if I told you...your sister is actually alive?" I asked

"Impossible! I was there when that accident happened! I saw everything! The car blew up! But my mom and dad we're the only ones that got out...it was too late before Mom could even go back... But after that..we checked to see if there were any signs of my sister but there were only ashes...." He explained...something that never got into the newspaper....

Despite all of his joyful flirtatious attitude on cam, he's actually hidding a dark secret In real life...

I gave him the look of pitty. I patted him on the shoulder and gave him the open locket. Which belonged to Isabela.

"This....this photo...." He stared at the picture and tried to keep his tears from falling... 

"Your friend....Isabela...is my sister? But how...." He questioned

"I'll explain,but not know...now,you have to focus on your job...." I said while walking back in the clinic,only to see an awake and feerful looking Isabela...

"What happened to you?" I asked
************************************
Chapter 3: Nightmare of reality
************************************

Marissa's PoV

"What Happened to you?" I asked worriedly as I ran towards Bela,but she doesn't look like Bela...she has Orange hair and the Bela I know has black hair....

"No get away from me!"

"No can do kiddo,Once I've already got into you I will stay with you forever and forever is such a very long time... isn't it Isabela Gaynor?!"

Okay,what is going on here... I'm a little spooked out to be honest.... And once 'Bela' which obviously wasn't Bela,it was another identity...of her said the word 'Gaynor' everybody in the room was shocked....

"What's going on?! Bela please,just snap out of it!" Trace said while shaking Bela's body in order to get out the evil spirit in her....

"What happened here while we we're outside?" Trace asked

"Well,just as you guys went out I noticed her arms changing into a more darker  color,and her eyes flashed red... Then she started screaming...." Jules said....I gave him the 'thanks-a-lot-' look and he nodded at me.