Axeman

We stare at each other a bit, before moving. It was like a silent agreement to go, our heads snap all over the place hearing the bell ring. I tilt my head towards the middle, we start walking in the middle of the street. We calmly both take out our guns, seeing cars explode in the road, we continue walking until we see something in the flame. 

I strain my eyes seeing two figures in the flame, I then feel pain in my eyes. I rub them gently trying to focus on the figure. Chris stops me, when I finally see my eyes widen. I look over at Chris, seeing his expression turn stiff. I hold his arm, he looks at me and calms down. Once finally giving in, I look up seeing his blue eyes stare into mine.

Ada was beside Leon, while I was beside Chris. We all stared at each other, not saying a word, I look over to Ada, hurt and betrayed. Knowing what's going to happen here, I look over at Chris nudging my head behind us. I turn around and start walking until hearing her voice.

(Ada)- "Not going to run are you?" I stop, I turn around seeing her smirk, feeling my anger rise. I see Chris about to say something, I need to stop him before he starts losing his temper. I raise my arm towards him and turn him around.

(Y/N)- "It's not worth it, sometimes you have to leave or memories come back." I watch Leon look away from us, I continue to look at Chris.

(Chris)- "Y/N...your eye" I confusingly touch my eye, seeing blood appear on my finger.

(Y/N)- "What is happening?" I look over to Leon and Ada, seeing their expressions change from stern to shock.

(Ada)- "That doesn't look good, Leon we have to move." He looks over to her, then back to me, I look away and wipe my eye.

The ground starts shaking, I look behind Chris and I seeing a big figure come near us. I pull Chris back seeing it come closer. It was tall, bag over it's head with a chain hanging down, it had an axe. I watch as it starts charging towards us, I start to run with Chris towards Ada and Leon. seeing them shoot the thing.

I watch Chris slide away, I quickly grapple out of it's reach next to Leon. I look over and take my pistol out, I start shooting running at it. I quickly slip in between it's legs, feeling the thing stare down at me.

Leon then starts shooting, he tries to dodge his hits, until he almost fails when Ada has to save him. I look up at this thing, it starts to swing its axe, I run over to the bus. Seeing it get hit with the axe. I trip and crawl through the bus staring at it. 

Until I feel a hand drag me through the bus door, I fall to the road and look up to see Leon concerned

Until I feel a hand drag me through the bus door, I fall to the road and look up to see Leon concerned. I watch his hand still on the shoulder the bullet grazed, I shrug him off and run back. I then look around to see where this thing went, I look over at Chris kneeling beside a car. I watch as the axeman swings his axe, I quickly run and tackle Chris. We roll, until I roll off of him, shooting the beast.

I start watching him swing at the car, seeing all of us do the same. I run at it and feel his hand grab my waist, it squeezes me tight. I throw my head back in pain, feeling my body tense up.

(Leon)- "Y/N!" I look over feeling blood drip over my cheeks because of my eye, I take out my pistol and shoot it in the face.

It drops me, I fall until someone catches me. I look up and see Leon, I look behind him and watch Chris shocked, in the position to run to me as well. I hook my arms around Leon's neck, feeling his body heat up while running back. He stops and I stand feeling my eye in pain, I wipe the blood again.

I look into Leon's eyes, until I walk away, not forgetting what he's done. I push through Ada and Chris, seeing the axeman still by the car. I walk up to him, pull out my pistol and aim it at the the gas of the car.

(Y/N)- "I'm tired of this." I say while firing off my bullet into the car, seeing it explode in front of me. I turn around feeling the flame burn the back of my neck, hearing another explosion erupt.

I walk off, through the group, pass the cars that are broken. I hear Chris follow behind, until I hear his voice again. 

(Leon)- "Not a thanks?" I turn around, seeing his smirk appear on his face, I walk up to him and aim my gun at his chest, I look him straight in the eye. "You won't, you can't"

I put my finger on the trigger, going more and more in.