II.

Wassup It's Ya Boy Tyrone. 18 Years Old. I'm Secretly Playing Cahle. I Think Y'all Probably Think I'm A Total Ass. But Guess What? I Don't Give A Fuccckkk.

After That Night My Mom Died I Was Walking In The Rain. I Stopped Up Under Shade Thing In The Park. I Saw A Car Pull Up. It Was Kay's Black Camero. She Jumped Out Of The Car With Her Hollister Hoodie Some Black&White Tribal Print Leggings And Her Black And White Jordans. She Slapped The Blunt Out Of My Hand.

"What The Hell Is Wrong With You?!" She Yelled At Me. She Saw That I Was Crying. Her Face Soften And She Told Me To Get In The Car. I Got In And Looked Out The Window. "Tyrone, You Can't Let The Death Of Your Mother Bring You Down. Your Mom Don't You To Turn Into One Of These Junky Ass Boys On The Street Raping, Selling, And Getting Killed For Drugs. I've Never Really Told Anybody This But Kwame I Love You. I Really Do. Seeing You Crash Right Now Is Really Hurting Me. I Can't Bear To See You Hurt Tyrone. Look At Me." She Said I knew She Was Serious Cause She Never Says My Real Name Unless She's Mad Or Disappointed At Me. I Gave Her All Of My Attention. "Don't Give Up On Your Dreams Because Of This. You Still Got Me. I Don't Care If Your Mad At Me Or Vice Versa I'm Going To Stick By Your Side Stinka." She Said With A Small Grin On Her Face. Hearing Her Call Me Stinka Made Me Smile. "I Love You Too. Thank You Cakey.. You've Always Been There For Me." I Said Hugging Her Tightly.

Friday Night 9:25 @ Cahlé House

Tonight Was The Night Of My Party. My Nigga Korbin Was Texting Me While I Was Trying To Get Ready.

HubbyK😑😂😘: FaceTime Me Youngin.

Ughh.. I Groaned To MySelf. I Called Him.

"WASSSSUPP BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL!" Korbin Yelled Over The Phone. I Laughed To MySelf. "Wassup Korbin." I Said Chuckling Shaking My Head. "Welll... How You Been Doin Baby Mama?" He Said Smirking. This NIGGA... "Boy I Would Be Better If You Stop Calling Me Your BabyMama." I Said As I Flat Earned The Last Piece Of My Hair. "Whatever BabyGirl I'll Be Over There In A Minute." He Said Throwing Up His Peace Sign. "GoodBye BabyBoy." I Said Shaking My Head His Crazy Ass. I Put On A Tight White Dress That Stop Like Right Below My Ass. I Put On My Designed Leopard Print Timberlands. I Toped It Off With Some Gold Jewelry. I Applied My Fiery Red Lipstick.

I Called Tyrone On FaceTime. It Took A Few Rings But He Answered.

"Wassup BabyCakes." He Said Dryly. "You Still Coming Stinka?" I Said Pouting. "Naw BabyGirl I Got Sick I Got A Flu... I'm So Sorry.. I Promise Once I Get Better I'm Taking You On To A Dinner Next Friday. I Already Made Reservations." He Said Blowing His Nose. "It's Okay Hope you Get Better Booger! Love ya." I Said Blowing A Kiss. "Love You Too." He Said Fake Coughing. While He Was Faking A Flu. He Had One Of His Hoes At His House.

EveryBody Arrived At The Party. I Was Sitting At The Bar Talking With Korbin. "I'm Really Glad You Came." I Said Taking A Sip Or Vodka. "I Am Too, But I Didn't Come Here To Talk I Came Here To Get Drunk And Have Fun With You." He Said Ordering Us A Round Of Shots. Before I Knew It I was Drunk As Hell Dancing & Twerking On Korbin To "Maybe" By Teyana Taylor. He Held My Waist Firmly. I Raised Back Up And Just Swayed My Hips Side To Side. Korbin Began Kissing On My Neck. (Keep In Mind This The Drunk Kay) I Softly Bit My Bottom Lip Moaning. Korbin Picked Me Up Bridal Style Carrying Me Into My Master BedRoom. He Through Me On The Bed.

(If You Are Under 14 I Advise You Not To Read This Next Chapter. 14 And Above May Read Or Just Skip This Next Chapter. Don't Say I Didn't Warn You.)