V.

FlashBack Chapter Pt. I

It was 2013 Valentines Day. We Didn't Have A Full Day Of School So EveryBody Was Running Around The School And Shit. I Sat In The Hallway Listening To My Music. I Was Blasting Ciara Read My Lips. I Felt Someone Snatch The EarPhone Out Of My Ear. I Can't Stand When People Do That It Irks The Shit Out Of My.

"What The Hell?!" I Yelled. There Stood Tyrone.. "Ugh, What Do You Want.." I Said Rolling My Eyes. (Clear This Up On Why I Hate Him So Much. He Is My Ex BoyFriend He Cheated On Me With This Girl Named Seriniti. She Drugged Him And They Had Sex. Tyrone Was The One Who Took My Virginity, But I Say He Didn't Because He's The One That Cheated. I Can See Us Together In The Future But Right Now Is Just Not Working.) "Damn Cakey, I Was Just Giving You This For Valentines Day." He Pulled Out A Card And Some Chocolates. "Thanks Booger, But Don't Think We Gone Get Back Together This Easy." I Said Putting The Gift In My Locker Standing Up. I Stood 5"2 And Tyrone Stood 6"4 Which Sucks.. Fun Sized!! His Friend Korbin (My BestFriend) Ran Past Us. He Backed Up Gave Me A Hug And A Friendly Kiss On The Cheek. "Hey BabyMama I'll Give You Your Present Later It's In The Car. Love Ya." He Ran Off. "Love You Too." He Was Like My Brother. "Hey, Tyrone I See Us In The Future, But Right Now I Can't.. I'm Still Hurt. If I Didn't Hold Grudges I- (GCO)" That Bitch Seriniti Gone Jump In His Face. "Was up Baby." She Caressing His Face. He Tensed Up Like He Was About To Smack Her. "T Don't Do It Lemme Handle It." I Said Sternly He Stepped Back and Let Me Take Over.

"Bitch, The Fuck You Finna Handle?" Seriniti Said Pushing Me Into A Locker. I Sat There For A Minute Until She Raised Her Hand To Smack Tyrone, I Got Up And Tackled Her To The Ground. "Bitch- Don't You- Ever Touch Him In You Fucking Life." I Said While Throwing Blows To Her Face. I Heard Her Nose Break. I Finished With A Kick To Her Stomach. Tears Ran Down My Face. I Began Thinking When I Saw Them Having Sex. When He Cheated.. When My Parents Died In A Car Accident.. All The Bad Things That Happened To Me. I Walked To The My Car And Sat There Crying. I Heard The Passenger Door Open. "You Ok BabyMama?" Korbin Asked Pulling Me Into His Lap. "I'm Hurt..." I Said Burying My Head In The Crook Of His Neck. "It's Gonna Be Ok.. Don't Worry About It.." Korbin Said Stroking My Hair. I Looked Up At Him. We Stared At Each Other For A Minute. He Made The Most Ugly Face That Made Me Explode In Laughter.