"goodbye"

y/n
Diego = D
Alex = A
Giovanny = G
Hailey = H
Carlos = C
Lea = L
I'll add more characters while the story goes on 😌!

Your mom and dad got in a huge car accident and your brother was with them. Your brother survived tho. Unfortunately you parents died. But before they did they told you something. They told you that they loved you and she had to go on with her dreams and never give up and also that they will always be watching over her and her brother. Btw her brother survived but he broke his arm and had a few scratches on his face and legs.

Before your parents past away.

Mom- Linda, don't cry *wipes tear from your face* promise me that you will never cry for your dad and I. You have to enjoy all the good times we had not the bad times.

Dad- Princesa te amo mucho *i love you a lot* I don't want you to give up on your dreams cause of us. You live your life make us happy. I'll always be there with you okay bebe.

Y/n- los amo mucho. Goodbye 🥺*tear runs down face*

*year past*

Btw your brother is Carlos. Y'all live together. Your 14 so your parents died when you where 13 and Carlos is 16. Hailey is your best friend she's been with you for awhile now. Her parents are like Carlos and your parents even tho Hailey thinks Carlos is cute 🙄.

Y/n- Hailey can you stop looking at Carlos like that !  *whispers* 😒
H - why he's so cute 🤩 *whispers back*
C - I agree I'm hot 🥵

*Someone knocks on the door *

* Carlos opens the door *

It's Alex
Alex is Carlos best friend like real life.

A- damn look at your sister 🤤
Y/n- shut upp *blushes* ☺️
C- y'all disgust me 😒
A- it's not my fault your sister is so damn hot 🥵
H-go-

To be continued