"Together"🥵

Y/N POV
Diego is honestly hot 🤤 I wonder if he knew I liked him in 6th 🤨 but Brandon was my first boyfriend but I just dated him to make Diego jealous but then he got mad when I kissed Brandon..

Brandon and you were happy together. You did fall for him when Diego moved but when you where falling for Brandon y'alls relationship was toxic and he always hurted you when he saw you with a boy even if it was your cousin. One time he even left you a broken arm and once he left you in the street with blood all over you because he was hitting you. So you escaped from him.

*carlos walks down*

D- wassup carlitossssss 😁
C-diegooooo daaa boyyyyy 🤪
D-damn your taller than me now 💀
C-yeah I'm finally taller than you and y/n. Oh and y/n...
Y/n-yes Carlos
C-go change NOW!
y/n- wtf why my fit is cutee 😠
*your wearing this*

Y/n-yes Carlos C-go change NOW!y/n- wtf why my fit is cutee 😠*your wearing this*

*without the earrings,sandals,and watch*

D-yeah she's right her fit is cute like her 😉
Y/n- thanks Diego *blushes* ☺️
C-and that's why I want you to change GO!
Y/n-HAILEYYYYYY
C-No stopppp
H-yes sista
Y/n- convince Carlos to not make me change pleaseeee🥺
H-why would you want her to change her fit is cute 🤨
C-she's showing to much *looks a Diego and points a Diego*
H-Ohhh

*you see Hailey and Carlos looking at you but you turn around and you see Diego looking at your ass and you see his pants going kinda up*

Y/n- Diego....diegooooo...DIEGO
D-yes my princess.... did I say that out loud ?
Y/n-yup ☺️
D-Im sorry y/n
Y/n-it's fine Diego I kinda like it 😊
C-GO CHANGE !
Y/n- okay but let me show Diego my roommmm!!!!
D-yay 😉
C-keep your hands and lips to your self 😠
D-I will 😌*walks up stairs* not...🥴

*you show Diego to your room*

Y/n this is my beautiful rooommm

*this is your roomm^^ but it's bigger so you got more space*

D-y/n...
Y/n-yes bab-diego
D-can I stay over tonight ?
Y/n-omg yess of course!!!
D-yayyy but where am I gonna sleep cause carlos is NOT gonna let me sleep with you..
Y/n-I'll talk to him
*diego goes up to you and hugs you you hug back then he kinda pulls away but then looks at your lips and he licks his and you go in and kiss him*
D-damn y/n 🤤
Y/n-*smirks* ☺️
D-*puts you in the bed* you want me to continue?
Y/n- yes please 😚
*diego kisses you and he's in top of you. You kiss a little and then you get on him. And you start to kinda move your ass while your kissing him which makes him get a boner.*
D-damn mami again ?🤤
Y/n-yes..☺️
*you smile at him and then you go to his neck and start to kiss it. And you find his soft spot and you start to suck on it and you make him a hickey.*
Y/n-you want me too ?
D-yes please and if you want me to stop just tell me okay.
Y/n- trust me I won't want you to stop 🥴.

To be continued ☺️
Next episode is gonna be 13+ but just read at your own risk....⚠️⚠️❗️❗️