Foxstem -taken!-

Name: Foxstem

Gender: Tom

Rank: Warrior

Description: Foxstem is a tall, lithe warrior with long, pointed ears, and a mainly dark ginger pelt. His front legs, chin, and the fur above his nose (I have no idea what to call it???) are white, with small white spots running along his back and tail as well. The fur around his face and chest is rather scruffy, and his tail is very plumy. Foxstem's eyes are a bright leaf green.

Looks: (oof sorry about the messy line work/ coloring I did this while in the car)

Personality: As far as warriors go, Foxstem is calm, quiet, and intelligent. He has rather cautious attitude, always looking out for his friends and family, and makes sure they do nothing too outrageous (basically he's a complete mom friend). Although he normally doesn't talk much, he enjoys a good conversation or even a friendly debate from time to time. Foxstem is an excellent strategist, but he prefers talking over fighting. Because of this, he's popular among his clan for his advice and wisdom. He has a tendency to become distant from others, and even though he occasionally gives emotional advice, he has trouble trying to figure out his own emotions. 

To adopt...: Show me something you think he'd say!