Stoneshade -taken!-

Name: Stoneshade

Gender: she-cat

Rank: Deputy

Description: Stoneshade is a lithe cat with small paws and fur that spikes up in a few places. Her pelt color is light grey with large, dark grey patches. The fur around her face and ears is somewhat thicker/fluffier than the rest of her fur, and her eyes are a bright sea green.

Looks:

Personality: Stoneshade is an extremely protective and hardworking cat

Personality: Stoneshade is an extremely protective and hardworking cat. Very tough and logical, she's held to high respect in her clan due to her excellent strategy abilities and strength in battle. Her belief in her clan and loyalty to them is of the upmost importance to her, and although she's an incredibly strict deputy, she cares for her clan a ton. With that said, she's a complete stickler to the warrior code, which can make her seem like a bit of a buzzkill at times, but her friends are good at keeping her at least somewhat at bay. Many cats in her clan know that one day she'll be a fine leader, even if she needs to loosen up a bit. 

To adopt...: Just ask!

((Small side note— sorry I haven't updated lately! Finals have been coming up so I've mainly been working on that and trying to keep my level of stress at an okay-ish range))