Would you like to play a game?

Louis and Harry were running around their shared apartment breaking things and tripping over everything but neither one seemed to care.

"HARRY GET BACK HERE I NEED TO BRUSH MY- AHHHHHH"

Louis fell on top of Harry with a loud thud.

"Louissssssss what the hell?!"

Louis was now straddling Harry with a smirk on his face. He loved this position because he had all the power, smaller or not.

"Something wrong Harry?"

Louis teased.

"Lou please get off I just ate, I give up here's your brush!"

Just when Louis was gonna take the brush and get off he felt something hard poking his bum.

"Ok ok I'll get- Harry are you hard...?"

Louis smirked.

Harry automatically turned dark red. "What? No of course not.."

Louis grounded down on him earning a loud moan from Harry.

"Harry you are too easy to get hard it's insane!"

Harry turned even darker if possible.

"No way I just...haven't gotten relief in awhile is all, your the one who's easy."

Harry was easy, even he knew that but he'd never admit it to Louis.

"Oh I'm easy am I? Well in that case would you like to play a little game...?"

Harry knew Louis was planning something up in his sneaky little brain, he didn't like it but there was no way he would back down.

"Sure I guess."

Louis knew Harry would try to act cool about it but he could see in his eyes he was very nervous.

"Ok well since I think your easy and you think I'm easy, we will play a week long game where we can do whatever we want to each other- sexual things of course and who ever breaks first, loses."

Harry was scared now, he knew for a fact he would break in a week, hell he would break in 5 minutes! But there was no going back now.

"What do you mean by break Lou?" Harry said trying to sound confident but failing horribly.

"You know who ever breaks, like who can take it anymore and cums basically ."

This was gonna be a longgg week Harry thought to himself..