OutRider

Y/n was running through the forest but an arrow hit the tree beside him, he turned and ran faster.

An arrow hit his legs and roped his legs, y/n fell to the ground and heard someone jump down from a tree.

Outrider walked up and chuckled, she pulled the arrow up at y/n then said "i win."
Y/n chuckled "i guess you did Alessandra! (her real name)"
She cut the rope, she sat beside y/n then said " I didn't get in."

Y/n hugged her "it's fine that savannah  mason didn't accept you into her specialist team."
A few mouths later the specialist team accepted y/n and outrider became a bounty hunter.

Y/n chuckled as he saw his friend again, " I'm going on a mission tomorrow, might die but that's work right heh."
She chuckled but leaned close and kissed him and her kissed her back.

Y/n was on his mission, running through the forest, taking out the arms dealers with his team, seprah, ruin, battery and prophet.
They were getting shot done, y/n chased after one that was running away from his group.

Y/n shot him, just then an arrow it y/n.
Outrider spoke "barely could see but I think I got the target."
She walked up but noticed the weaponry from somewhere, she ran up and saw it was the one and only y/n.

She kneeled down and was worried "don't die!, don't die!" She pulled out the aarow but shooting started to appear, the natives on this island was fighting back.
Outrider shook y/n to barely wake him up, he smiled weakly and whispered "you won again!"

Age shot an arrow at a enemy then spoke to y/n "I'm not gonna leave you here." More came and outrider took more out up until she reached for another arrow but nothing was there.
The enemy walked up and pointed their guns at them.

Outrider kissed y/n and whispered "I'm sorry."
The enemy's were about to shoot when they got stabbed, and saw something killing them. Y/n saw his other best friend spectre

Y/n fell unconscious but woke up in a cannon bed, he looked outside to see he was in the forest

Y/n fell unconscious but woke up in a cannon bed, he looked outside to see he was in the forest. He looked beside him to see outrider was laying next to him.
He kissed her in the head and said to her "I love you."
She smiled and said "no more missions."

They lived their lives together and outrider taught him how to use a bow