The Clown returns

I was riding my motorcycle to Beverly's house. Why you may ask ? She called me sounding as if she were in a panic. It was head scratching. One thought ran into my head though.

The Clown

As I thought of him I thought of our last encounter again. He said I didn't have a fear. I only have one. It's not a physical fear or anything like that. It's an emotional fear.

The fear of being too weak. It's ironic in a way. After seeing Pennywise kill Georgie and gaining that fear, HE feels no fear from me and is scared to the bone. That clown deserves it. Especially for what he has been doing for years.

He should be afraid.

I finally stopped in front of Beverly's house to see the group of boys there as well she looked at me and gave me this look of...content. As if she were happy to see me.

"Guys...i need to show you something," she said.

It didn't sound good.
______________________________________

The group (minus Richie) walked up to the bathroom slowly. I stood in front, not afraid of this. If it was the clown...I was already prepared. I slowly opened the door, making it creak in the process. What I saw was a truly disgusting sight.

Blood was everywhere. On the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the sink and even the toilet. I heard the group talk behind me but i didn't pay attention. I spaced out in anger. This fucking clown was now harassing the one that I have feelings for. I had enough.

I briskly walked out of the house confusing the group. Outside, I walked to my motocycle and hopped on.

"That bad huh ?," Richie joked.

"For once...shut the fuck up."

That being said I blasted into the streets. I had one thought on my mind. That clowns blood on my knuckles.

I stopped my motorcycle near the woods and jogged into them. Once i reached the woods far enough i stopped.

"PENNYWISE!!," I yelled. "I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING ME...COME OUT NOW SO WE CAN SETTLE THIS."

I turn around to be met with a chest. I look up to see Pennywise. He leered at me like I was some type of meat.

"Yes brat ?," he laughed. That laugh irked my soul.

"I know what you're doing and im telling you this one time...stop."

"You want me to stop ?...submit to me," the clown offered. I wasn't going to give my life to a demon clown.

"I submit to no one"

"Then that will be derrys doom.....I know your fear now...I have to admit it has me stumped. That I cannot manifest it...but I find it quite hilarious...your afraid of being too weak enough to do anything. Yet you were to weak enough to save georgie," he giggled. Slime drooling out his mouth.  I snapped. I stepped up to him until we were centimeters apart.

"LISTEN LITTLE CLOWN I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF TOO. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO STARVE....AND MARK MY WORDS YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU....YOU'D BE DEAD."

"....We'll see who falls," he snarled. His glare and hate for me apparent now. Good. He faded into the night causing me to sigh in relief. My unknown anxiety washing away.

I paced a little trying to calm down. His voice ringing in my ears.

'weak.....weak....weak enough to lET GEORGIE DIE!!'

I punched the tree next to me. Once, twice, three times. Tears spilling out of my eyes, before resting my head against the tree gently. I cried and screamed my voice hoarse. My bloody knuckles stinging my senses.