New Palette

I recently got this new eyeshadow palette.

 Cageling Palette (price ranges from $11.99 to $27.00. I got mine for $11.99.)

I have quite a bit to say about this palette.

First of all, the PACKAGING!! It is absolutely beautiful and detailed. It looks like they spent quite a while perfecting the packaging. Here's the front of the palette:

 Here's the front of the palette:

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

As for the quality, it varies from finish to finish. The shimmers feel slightly... sticky? They're a tad patchy with a primer. I haven't tested these without a primer yet. 

The matte shadows are a DREAM!! They're smooth, not much fallout, and the PIGMENT. GIRL. 

There's also a glitter one up on the top right. It's absolutely marvelous!! It's a topper shade that just adds a glitter finish. No pigment, just glitter. 

The blue shades are pretty patchy with a brush and the pigment isn't the best with an eyeshadow brush. I recommend using your finger. 

In conclusion, for the price, it's an excellent palette that was obviously very carefully designed and artfully created. I recommend this palette to anyone who wants some serious pigment, because the blues on the palette come on patchy at first, but once you build it up you get zero patchiness and a sheet ton of pigment.