two

Agatha

I felt bad.
But to be fair we didn't actually have sex, or anything close to it.  I assumed he just wasn't into it if I'm honest, the closest we got was kissing and I was content with that, but with the added trap of being there for him after the war to just scoop up and go start a family, I started to feel like there wasn't anything for us, I came to the conclusion that he was probably asexual or something and I wasn't. I still felt bad for shaming him for it.
That being said I wanted to scream at Baz not to follow him, why where they so friendly now? Last time I checked they hated eachother.
I put my head in my hands, and penny chewed on her lip nervously.
"Well shit." She whispered.
"Should we let Baz go after him what if he does something?"
"Like what? Kill him? Baz isn't like that anymore."
"Sorry if I'm sceptical he hasn't had a great track record."
Penny folded her arms and looked down shaking her head to herself.
"He's changed alot, being out of school has helped him grow and having good friends who don't have a political agenda has too."
I nodded, "I guess I have to see it to believe it."
Simon and Baz came back smelling of smoke, I forgot that about Baz.
"Simon I'm really sorry."
"It's ok they already knew, it was just embarrassing."
I was shocked, he told them? He told Baz?
"Oh, well I'm still sorry." Simon just nodded as a response.
The waiter came and collected the plates and everyone but me ordered this legendary brownie, Baz and Simon got one between them, weird.
Simon took a bite and his face scrowled, "tastes like dog shite."
"It can't be that- yes it does." Baz said as he took a bite himself. I took a bite and realised it was vegan, with something's you can just tell it hasn't got animal products in it, you could taste the fake milk. I've lived in LA for a year and a half and never warmed up to vegan food fully.
"It's vegan." I said matter if factly.
"It's gross, you can have it." Simon said pushing it to me. I ate it, it wasn't that bad once you took more than one bite. Penny gobbled hers up quicker than I'd ever seen someone eat.

We headed back to Simon and penny's (and baz's apparently does he ever leave?)
We got in and penny pulled out a bottle of wine from the fridge.
"Who wants a glass?" She asked, I hadn't drank in a while my sorority is pretty strict about it. (Yes I'm in a sorority it's a good way to get friends and a place to stay.)
She poured glasses for everyone and set the bottle on the coffee table.
"Si, do you have everything packed for Baz's." Penny asked, why was he staying at Baz's? This didn't feel right.
"Yes mum, Jesus. Even if I hadnt I have shit over there to wear."
"What midnight feast will you two be ordering tonight then?" Penny said judgemently. They must spend a lot of time overnight together if this is a regular thing.
"Domino's?" Baz asked Simon who smirked and nodded, "Fuck yeah."
"Why are you staying in Baz's?" I asked.
"Well you're staying in my room and I can't sleep in the sofa so im staying with Baz, he only lives a couple apartments over."
I reminded myself that they shared a room for 7 years and didn't kill eachother so they shouldn't tonight. I was still worried.
"Oh you don't have to I can just sleep on the sofa if you want."
"It's fine Wellbelove, Simon actually came up with this solution." I realised Baz's arm was behind Simon and Simon was leaning his head on his shoulder. I felt out of place very suddenly.
"Ok but if you want me to go to the sofa just say." I gave Simon a look to say be safe.

I know it's rude but when I went to bed I snooped in Simon's things. We was just so stand offish and it wouldn't hurt to look.
He had a Polaroid wall, with pictures if him and penny in first year, him, penny and Baz now, pictures of them at the beach, of penny reading, I was surprised to see a picture of me and him at our fifth year formal, that night was amazing, I loved my dress but he left early to chase after Baz of course. Some spots where empty as if the photos had been taken down. I made it a mission to find them, it was crossing a line but I need to know. They wernt hard to find, just under his bed in a box. These photos where the same but mostly of him and Baz, him and Baz at the beach, Baz in a rubber ring while he pushed Simon out of it, a picture of Baz reading in a coffee shop reading. Most of them where him and Baz. I wonder why these where hidden, maybe he didn't want me to know how good of friends they where or something. I hid the box back where it was and went to the bathroom and what I saw appalled me.
Penny.
Standing on the toilet.
Cleaning the medicine cabinet.
"I couldn't let you see how I live."