Remembering

This is the last chapter of the previous story, just so you readers don't forget. 😉

The rest of the week went by quickly. Mouth went to school with Mikey, Data and Chunk. I was left to chill at either Mouth's or Mikey's house. Mikey's mom allowed me to stay since I could help her with things that she couldn't do because of her broken arm.

Mikey and I had officially become a couple. It would be hard to maintain our relationship because of distance, but I promised to come to Astoria every time I got suspended so that I could visit him and everyone else.

At the moment, I was sitting in Mikey's living room playing Tetris. The boys would be coming home from school in about half an hour. I heard the phone in the kitchen ring loudly. I paused the game and got up to go answer it.

"Hello?" I said. "Hi Alexia! It's dad." I heard my father say from the other end of the phone. "Irene gave me her number and said you would probably pick up the phone. I heard you have a boyfriend now. Is that correct?" My dad asked.

"Uh, well... I. Yeah. His name is Mikey. He's Mouth's friend and he's a really sweet guy." I stated and bit my lip. My dad always said he would use his shotgun on my first boyfriend. I didn't actually believe him, but I wouldn't take any chances.

"As long as he treats you right, it's okay." He said. "And don't get pregnant!" My dad decided to add. "Dad!" I yelled at him while scoffing. "Say you won't get pregnant, Lex." My end was silent. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes I'm serious, now say you won't get pregnant." "Okay okay fine. I won't get pregnant." I said, embarrassed. My dad laughed from the other end. "Now, the actual reason why I called." He continued.

"Your school called me the other day. Your principle was very pissed. He said he added up all your suspensions and looked through your records. Let's just say there's a lot of trouble you've caused." He explained. "And?" I asked. "And you've been expelled." My dad stated. "Really?!" I asked. "That means I can go to school somewhere else! Maybe here!" I exclaimed.

"Yes. Well, now that you've found all those jewels, we can afford to move to Astoria in a close by neighbourhood to all your friends." I shrieked with excitement, not really caring about my school record or the fact that I've been expelled, or that we're moving.

I never really liked my old house anyways. It was really small and all the furniture was crammed in. I was always bumping into things and tripping over this umbrella stand we had right in the doorway.

Plus, the town where I lived always had weird things happening. Last year, a boy from my school went missing and was found in some military building. Then, there was this psychic bald girl running around town. I would never want anything weird to happen to me.

I thanked my dad for telling me the news and hung up. I was so excited to tell Mouth and especially Mikey. I played Tetris for the next 15 minutes, when I heard the boys walking through the door. I sat there with a smile on my face.

"Guess what?" I said. "Umm, you killed a guy and are now hiding from the police?" Chunk asked. I made a very confused face. "Where on earth do you get that?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're pregnant!" Mouth exclaimed. I slapped him on the arm and blushed. "No! I'm not pregnant! What's with you people and my pregnancies?" I asked.

I decided to tell them since they're very bad at guessing. "I'm moving here!" I stated happily. Everyone cheered and gave me a group hug. "Now you shits have to deal with me every day!" I joked.

Mikey laughed and we hugged each other. I grabbed his shirt collar and kissed him hard. When we finished kissing, he took a puff from his inhaler. "Shame shame, we know your name!" Data chanted again.

I rolled my eyes playfully. This was a good life. I have an amazing boyfriend, I'm moving to the same town as my friends, and we're now the most famous people in Astoria. I smiled to myself. All was well.

So that's the last chapter of the first book. I hope you enjoy the next chapter!
Peace ✌️
-Lexi ❤️