Skipping School

We headed to the entrance of the school, we noticed our bikes. I wrote a note to Data saying to take our bikes home, and we started walking anywhere. As we walked, I kept on thinking about what Brian called me.

I bit the inside of my cheek. There has to be a reason why he called me that. I mean, I admit that in seventh grade I was kind of boy crazy. He wouldn't know that, though. It's not really my fault that I didn't know he liked me. He can't control who I like, and to be honest neither can I. It's not like I chose to to have a crush on Mikey.

"Alexia!" My name was called as I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Are you still thinking about what happened?" Mikey asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I sighed into his shoulder. "Yeah..."

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him. "Don't even for once, think that what he said was true. You're nothing like that. Brian only said that because he's jealous and mad that he missed out on an amazing opportunity. You're a great girl, and he doesn't deserve you. Lex, you're the strongest girl I've ever met. Don't let anything that he says put you down. None of it is true. And if he ever bothers you again, tell me or Mouth and we'll make sure he never comes near you ever again. You deserve the world."

When Mikey finished what he was saying, I was in tears. "How on earth was I lucky enough to meet a guy like you, Michael Walsh?" I asked between sobs. I rushed into his arms and he held me tight. "I never want to lose you, ever."

Even now, Mouth has started to get tears in his eyes. He walked up to Mikey and patted him on the shoulder. "You're a good boyfriend, Mikey. You treat my cousin well."

Mouth joined the hug and we all stood there, in comfortable silence. We stood together, all that was heard was the wind whistling and some birds chirping.

After a few minutes, the silence was broken. "Enough of all this sappy stffu, where do you guys want to go?" Mouth asked. I thought for a few seconds. "I have something in mind. Follow me." I gestured.

We started the hike to the mystery place. I was taking the boys to the place where it all happened. We soon arrived at the destination. Mikey's jaw dropped. "It's only been a week, but it seems like a year." He whispered.

The three of us strolled along the beach. "Here's the cave..." Mouth pointed. I grabbed their hands and dragged them to the place, my coat flying behind me.

Now it was my turn for my jaw to drop. "Holy sh-" Mouth started.  "Wow..." I breathed. The ship was gone, but the cave still held its beauty. The water was green, and the crystals were shining as they hung from the ceiling.

We stopped walking after we climbed some rocks to admire the view from up high

We stopped walking after we climbed some rocks to admire the view from up high. All three of us were speechless as we sat down on the cold, solid rocks.

"Do you think the water is still shallow enough to swim?" I asked. "Let's find out!" Mouth exclaimed as he took off his outer clothes and canon balled into the water. I screamed as he splashed me.

Mikey was next to jump in. As he took off his shirt, I blushed and looked away. "It's okay, I'm not embarrassed." Mikey stated.  I slowly looked back at him. Mikey definitely didn't have abs, that was too great of an expectation. However, he was very fit which shocked me.

I exhaled slowly. "Don't take too long!" Mikey told me as he jumped into the water with Mouth. I hesitantly took off my shoes, socks and jacket. Mikey had climbed back to the top of the rock so he could wait for me.

"Don't worry, I won't judge." He reassured me. I sighed, "Screw it." I took off my jeans and t-shirt and stood there. "Well, I guess it's not that different from a bikini, really." I stated.

I was wearing a black satin bra and light turquoise bikini-style underwear. Mikey took a puff of his inhaler as his face turned red. I blushed and looked at my feet.

"Okay let's go swimming now!" I grabbed his hand and we stood at the edge of the rock formations. We kept eye contact as we counted down from three. "3...2...1!" We exclaimed.

We jumped into the water at the same time and screamed. We splashed into the water and laughed. "That was so cool!" I exclaimed as I treaded in the water.

Mouth, Mikey and I swam back to the rocks and jumped in a few more times. Half an hour later, we were lying on the rocks. We were all cold and shivering since it was during the fall.

"We probably should have thought this through before we went swimming." I breathily laughed. The boys nodded their heads. "Here, I'll go get our clothes." Mikey offered. He got up and climbed the rocks.

While Mikey was gone, Mouth turned to me. "I'm proud of you, cuz. You picked a good guy." Mouth told me. I smiled and stared up at the cave ceiling. "Heck yeah I did." I closed my eyes and sighed happily.

This chapter was so so cute I'm crying! I hope you guys liked it, too! Comment any ideas you have for this story. I'm open to all suggestions and critiques! Word count:950
Peace! ✌️
                                                 -Lexi ❤️