When They Knew

"Come on, (Y/n)! We're gonna be late for shooting!"
"Just a second!"

Hi there, my name is Y/n L/n, fiancée to Damien Haas. Today marks our fifth year together, and in one month I will be saying I Do to the man I love. He was currently waiting downstairs for me in our home, while I finished getting ready for work. So I quickly hurried putting on the rest of my make up, and rushed down the hallway, and into his arms.

"There you are." He smiled down to me, planting a kiss onto the top of my head. "Let's go before Ian has a hernia." He joked, taking my hand into his and walking me to our car.

I love that. Our car. Our home. After everything we've been through, we were finally able to work things out, and I'm as happy as I could be. He was perfect. Well, no one is perfect, but he was perfect to me.

I watched as he opened my car door for me, a goofy smile on his face as he used one of his famous fake accents, "m'lady."

Giggling, I got into the car, and watched as he walked to the drivers side, and got in himself. We both buckled up, then he left for our office.

That's another thing I loved about him. Even after five years, he's still a complete gentleman. He always pulls out my chairs for me, holds open doors, surprises me with flowers. He knew just how to keep me wrapped around his finger.

"So, are you excited? For our date after work?" Damien asked, reaching across the seat and taking my hand into his once more.

"Of course. I've been dying to try out this new restaurant for a while now." I said, excitement in my voice as I looked over to him. He was smiling, his thumb running across the back of my hand as he kept his eyes on the road. I went to speak, but I heard my phone go off.

"Who is it?" He asked, glancing over for only a second. "Not sure." I replied, pulling out my phone and seeing a text from Courtney.

Please tell me you two are okay

"She asked if we were okay?" I said, looking at Damien who seemed just as confused a i was.

We're fine, heading to work now, see you soon.

I put up my phone, growing slightly worried. Why would she ask that? Does she mean physically okay or like our relationship? Maybe she was just being weird and trying to spook us.

I shook my head, and looked up. I saw Damien look over to me, confusion still all over his face. "We will just ask her when we get to the of-"

"DAMIEN LOOK OUT!" I cut him off, as I saw someone in the road just standing there. Damien quickly slammed on the breaks, cutting the wheel and drifting off to the side. We slammed into the side of another car, our air bags going off.

And then darkness.

~~

"Y/n, please wake up."

I could hear someone crying, and my shoulder being shaken. I groaned, sitting up, rubbing my now throbbing head. I was still in the car, and the air bag had deflated. Looking over, I saw Damien staring at me with worried eyes. Some blood was stained under his nose, and he had a large gash on his forehead.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked, looking at him with concern. He nodded, undoing my seatbelt. "We are only a few minutes away from the office, we need to get there now." He sounded panicked. Something was going on and I was growing more worried as he tried to open his busted door.

"Damien what's going on?" I asked, looking around. Strange, there was a crash yet no ambulances or fire trucks are here. No one reported it? "Damien." I asked, looking at him. He was frozen, as someone stood outside his window.

No, that wasn't a person.

"W-What the hell is that?!" I screamed, now trying to open my door. The thing started banging on Damien's window, causing me to work faster. The door popped open, and I quickly got out, pulling on Damien's arm as he followed me.

"Come on!" Damien said, grabbing my hand and we both made a dash for the office, panting as we ran. My whole body aches from the car crash, and I'm sure Damien wasn't doing any better.

"Damien what's going on?!" I huffed, squeezing his hand. He only shook his head, looking back at me. "I don't know." He huffed, pulling me into the parking lot of our work.

"There they are! Oh my god they're hurt!" Courtney ran out of the front doors, pulling us into a hug while slightly sobbing. Before we could ask her anything, she pulled us into the building, and Ian and Sunny proceeded pushing some couches in front of the doors.

"Guys what the hell is going on?" Damien said, as he looked around.

"We don't know. It was on the news this morning, apparently..." Ian took a shaky breath, looking around. "The end of the world. The apocalypse."

"O-oh my god." I covered my mouth, looking at Damien with tears falling down my cheeks. Our future together, our wedding, our lives. It's all over. We can't plan for our wedding anymore, only how to survive. We have to plan to make sure we stay alive together.

"What happened to you guys?" Keith asked, pointing to the large cut on Damien's head.

"We were in a car crash, we thought we were about to hit someone, and we just swerved into another car."

"We need to disinfect your cuts. Come on." Ian took us to a back room, where everyone else sat. Shayne shot up at the site of us, and immediately pulled us into a hug. "Oh my god. W-when you guys weren't I thought..." he squeezed us lightly, burying his head into our shoulders. "Thank god you're alive." He said, pulling away, and sitting back down.

"We were all so worried." Noah said, frowning. I glanced around the room, then noticed something.

Wes wasn't there.

And Joven was covered in blood. He held his head in his hands, and refused to look at anyone.

"W-where's Wes?" I asked, causing Joven to glance up.

"We were walking to work, and...he was attacked. He got bitten by one of those things and..." he covered his mouth, tears pouring out as he starting sobbing.

"He's in the other room." Olivia finished, chewing on her lip nervously. "He's not doing good. We all already said our goodbyes, you guys should too after you get treated."

No.

No. No. No. no.

Wes is really....

Dying?

~~

It took about fifteen minutes to patch both of us up, then they led us to the Smosh Games room where Wes was lying on a couch. He groaned out in pain as he looked to see who walked into the room.

"D-Damien....Y-Y/n...." he sputtered out, trying to sit up. Damien and I both ran over, laying him back down.

"P-please don't push yourself." Damien whimpered out, wiping his eyes.

Wes was so pale, and his eyes had large bags under them. I noticed his shoulder was bandaged up, and blood was sleeping through the bandage.

"W-Wes..." I sobbed out, covering my mouth. He only showed a gentle smile, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"I-I love y-you Guys. Y-you w-were always l-like family." He coughed out, some blood dripping from his lip.

"I love you, man." Damien squeezes tightly onto his hand, as Wes smiled, resting his head back.

"D-Don't let me become one of them. P-please." He pleaded, looking at us with such a sad look.

I felt sick. I was literately watching my friend slowly die.

Was this going to happen to us all?