4| Something In The Rain- Part I

Hey guys! How are you? My puppies?

I missed you all so so much you have no idea!

⏭Please ignore any typos, grammatical errors and verbal uncertainties. 'Cause this chapter is unedited. Thank you.

One and a half year later...

The laughter died down my throat the moment I saw them around the dark alley, pressed tightly against each other.

Aghast, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at him in anxiousness as the heavy thunder mixed with the low roaring of unshed clouds reverberated in the background like the ringing storm of destruction ready to swallow everything coming in between.

He was standing still in his place, smile long gone from his handsome features. Instead, his face contorted into the unsual look of disgust, streaks of moisture dripping from his forehead down the chin.

He looked angry, hopeless, lost, deserted, betrayed and appalled, looking at them kissing the life out of each other.

"Heath" I called out his name, my heart beating rapidly in my ribcage.

He gave me a side glance, raising his left hand to stop me in my place which I did while he turned back to glare at the loving couple, his eyes intensifying with burning rage by each passing minute.

Thick and heavy drops of rain drenched both of us to the core, cold breeze fanning my face making me bit my lips in stiffness. I wrapped my arms around myself from cold and took two steps towards him in caution and put my free hand on his shoulder.

He didn't flinch, instead his unwavering gaze continued boring holes into the girl he loved with the soul of his heart, the woman he wanted to spend his whole life with, hell he even decided the names of the children they would have together, two daughters and one son.

The woman he was so happy to have as his lover and his fiance and the woman he was willing to fight against the whole whole world for.

She was his first and last love. He'd be her last, though not her first, she told him, and he believed her.

"Heath" I shook him a little, making him turn to look at me and when he did, I didn't believe my eyes. He looked fazed. He was hurt and it was so evident in his eyes. I knew it was the rain but I also knew his heart was crying.

If not his eyes.

He refused to look at me and removed my hand from his shoulder, pressing his lips in thin line.

"I think we should go." I wanted him to get out of this situation anyhow. If he stayed any longer, I didn't know what he would end up doing.

I glared at her, busy devouring some other man's lips, after making the lamest excuse ever to escape out of her duties. The audacity of that girl to make out in front of her fiance!

I'd tear out those lips of hers and stick it on my bathroom floor as a carpet and wipe my wet toes over them everyday!

My own fingers balled in fists listening to her loud moan and Heath turned his back on them, standing hopeless in rain. Our shoulders were touching but he was facing in opposite direction.

His face was down, wet bangs covering his eyes. He didn't make any attempt to move and I couldn't contain my anger any longer.

I had to stop her. I had to. There wasn't any other way around.

"That girl is gonna get it from me!" I hissed and marched on their direction only to be pulled back to my place, my eyes widening in surprise to see Heath holding my wrist.