Chapter 11 - The plan.

You backed up.

"No!" You shouted. Sombra glared and walked up to you.

"What did I Tell you about doing what I say." Sombra said. It wasn't a question, it was a threat.

"I-I don't care. Kill me because I will never betray them!" You shouted. Sombra then smiled.

"OH, I wont kill you but you will wish I had." He said and smacked you across the face. You fell to the ground and hit your head. You sat up slowly and looked at him. He was pissed. You tried to stand but fell. You must have hit your head harder then you thought.

"I should put you back into that cell! Do you have any idea how lucky you are pet?" He yelled. You slowly shook your head.

"I'm not lucky..." You said, still dizzy. Sombra walked over to you and smacked you again. You let out a whine and slid to the floor. Your head was pounding to the point you couldn't hear Sombra anymore.

"I...I..." You whispered, trying to say sorry but felt the chain around your neck tighten. You gasped and looked, seeing a blurry Sombra saying something. You could make out Iron and lesson but that's about it. You pasted out shortly after.

Slam

You opened your eyes and looked, seeing you were in a cage again. You sat up slowly but still felt dizzy.

"Now you see what we are up against." You heard and looked. It was Iron. He was in side the cage and walked up, using his magic to help wrap your head.

"I have known." You said. He snorted.

"But not like we have. Listen. We have to kill him. Please. Help us." He said. You looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I can't kill him." You said. He started to get mad.

"Can't or won't?" He asked, his voice raising. You sighed.

"Pick one." You said, laying down to rest but Iron slammed you to the wall with his magic.

"You will help or else." He said, getting closer. You kicked him in the face, which made his released you and you backed up to a corner. He looked at you, blood dripping from him mouth. You gulped and looked at the bars. The door was open so you made a run for it. Your head was pounding but you ignored it. Iron was crazy but you could hear him chasing you. You saw Sombra's study but tripped and fell into the door, causing it you open.

"S-Sombra...H-help." You stuttered out in pain, standing up a bit. He walked up to you and you saw his mouth moving, but heard nothing. You looked and saw a bubble. A sound bubble.

"N-No. Don't l-listen to him. H-he wants to kill y-you." You said but it was no use. He couldn't hear you and Iron was bring you back to the cell. Once back at the cell, Iron dropped you in the cell and released you. You walked up the the cage.

"I let Sombra know you escaped, trying to kill him. He will deal with you in a bit but firsts." Iron said and put his horn near you and it started to glow. You felt your mouth go dry. He then stopped and looked at you, smirking.

"Good luck trying to talk about what went down." He said and moved away a bit. You then heard Hoof steps and saw Sombra.