Special Chapter: A Gift For You (Part 1)

Author's Note: This is Melody Crystal, speaking! I just want you to know that Chapter 25 will be in the process of writing and all, and wanting to have a special chapter in between the story, so you guys know more about Kohana and how her life is going, outside of being Blazing Ruby and playing B-Daman with other B-Shots.

Anyways, this special chapter takes place before the Tournament began. This is Kohana and her family's camping trip, along with Samuru and Gennosuke Shigami with them. This camping trip thing was mentioned a few chapters back, so here it is! As a special chapter!

Also, Kohana's powers are still okay and the Master of Darkalias doesn't appear in this special chapter. So... yeah! This is also a two-part short story of the special chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this special chapter, Ranger Squad!!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: Outside East City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"Woohoo!!" I yelled as I rose up into the air then dropping down, almost about to hit the ocean waters. I placed my free hand into the water, creating some crashing tides in the water before rising back into the air.

"Seems to me you're having the most fun here, Kohana." Aries commented and I looked at him with a smile on my face. "What can I say? This is my first camping trip in forever, with Mom and Dad! Not only that, Samuru-kun and Gennosuke-san is joining us in this trip!" I shouted in excitement and dropped down again, then gliding across the water.

"I know, but you better calm down during this trip." Aries stated and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, Aries. Whatever you say..." I responded.

"Sweetie! Be careful of any big waves that are coming your way!" Mom reminded me, through the phone speaker in my ear.

"I know, Mom. You don't have to remind me that for fifth time around." I retaliate her. "I'm worried for your safety since your Angel of Fire, and your wings will go out once the water touches it." She stated her reason and we both ended up laughing about it.

"But still, Aries! Keep an eye on my daughter, will ya?" She asked. "You got it, Sayuri-san!" Aries responded and I simply rolled my eyes. "Kohana, look out!" I looked to the right and saw a big wave coming up towards me, so I quickly rose up a bit higher to dodge the big wave.

"Whew... Good call there, Aries." I said.

"Right back at ya, Kohana." He replied. "Now come on! You gotta catch up to your parents!" He shouted at me and I nodded then flown through the as fast as possible to catch up with my parents in the car. "Say, think you can give that present that you made for Samuru?" Aries asked and I looked at him with my eyes wide. "Shh...! Could you at least keep it quiet?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"I don't know if I could give it to him..." I replied in a mumble and felt my cheeks heating up a bit. "I know you're getting a bit nervous for the gift you made for him..." Aries reassured me.

"And he's going to love it. I mean, you're the one who made it! Not bought it!" Aries exclaimed and I tries to silence him as he was shouting at me.

"What's going on, you two?" My Mom questioned us and we both stopped our yelling and silencing. "Nothing, Mom! Aries is just yelling at me." I replied.

"Okay then, Kohana." She replied and I let out a sigh of relief. "But still, Aries... I don't know if he'll be okay with the gift I made for Samuru-kun..." I stated and felt my cheeks heating up from thinking about the present I made for him.

"I know he'll love it, Kohana!" Aries stated. "I don't think Samuru knows that it's your year anniversary of your guys' friendship together." He added and I slowly turned red on my cheeks then I quickly caught up with the car that Dad is driving. As I was gliding through the air, I began singing "I See Fire".