Bonus Chapter: Training with B-Shots

Author's Note: Hey there, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! This is going to be the second bonus/special chapter I am doing for you guys! To keep the tense from coming back-to-back before the end of this first season and moving on with working the second season, so I hope you guys are ready for it!

But for now, enjoy this little Bonus/Special Chapter, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! See you in the next chapter of Season One; Chapter 29!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: The Lake, Outside East City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"All right, Alba! Where do we begin this training of mine?"

Right now, I'm with Riki and the group out on a lake, which was the same place that I had my camp outing with my parents, Samuru-kun, and Gennosuke-san. But this time, I'm going to be controlling my newly restored powers and getting better at improving my attacks, as well my reaction time to counterattack them back at my enemies, the Darkalias.

"First off, don't get ahead of yourself of this training, Kohana." Alba stated and stopped me in my tracks, letting some of the guys to chuckle at me. "I want you to concentrate all of your powers and think of something that comes to mind." He stated.

I was a bit confused, "Are you telling me to make something so simple, to note that I know the basics of my powers?" I blurted on guessing what he was trying to say. Alba nodded. "Well that was self-explanatory..." I muttered.

"Just to be clear, your powers are going to be increasing as time passes. So you better prepare yourself for the worst." Alba turned serious at the end of his sentence and sent shivers down my spine. This guy is already freaking me out, and we just got here! I yelled in my thoughts while keeping a normal face.

"It seems that Kohana is a bit freaked out by your statement there, Alba." Aries blurted out and left him confused while I yelped in shock and surprise. "Aries! Do you really have to say that out loud?!" I shouted at him and looked back at Alba, and I just sighed in defeat. "Okay, I gotta admit something!"

Alba looked at me. "I was scared of what you said at that last part. I don't want my body to grow limb and weak just because of my own powers increasing quite fast..." I reasoned out and looked at the ground.

"No need to worry, Angel." I looked at Alba. "I'll help you in any way possible, if you already forgot the basics just because your powers are increasing and make you go limb. And once we are done with basic training, I want you to have a B-Daman Battle with your friends, to see if your powers increased, as well as your B-Daman." Alba briefly explained the situation I'm having.

While listening to his explanation, I noticed, in the corner of my eye, the guys were confused and left in the dust as they listened to what Alba was talking about... Well, everyone except Samuru-kun; he was easily catching on with the explanation. Touche... Nice one, Samuru-kun... I thought as I looked at him.

"Did you catch all of that, Kohana?" I yelped in surprise from Alba and I nodded. "Don't worry, I got all of what you said." I replied. "With that being said, let's begin your basic training now."

"Roger that, Alba-sensei!" I blurted out and bowed down, surprising the guys behind him, and Samuru-kun too was surprised. "As you wish, Kohana Amaririsu Mai." Alba replied back and I faced him with a casual, calm smile on my face and Alba smiled back, but it was a little bit for him to smile like that since I rarely see him smile right in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"To start it off, like I said in the beginning, I need you to create a figure with your fire powers. Something simple, like a flower." Alba gave me the instructions and I activated my powers, changing my eye color to purple and flames were slight engulfing my hands, after it was active for me to use. "A flower? Okay then, let's see if I can do it..." I stated with slight confidence in myself and created some streams of flames, moved them in front of me and started shaping all of the streams together to form a flower.