f o u r

Ethan's Pov
I woke up and I got ready for school early because Meredith is making me pick her up. See I don't actually like her she's just a cover up for the fact I'm gay and I also use her for popularity. I know it's selfish but honestly being popular is the easiest way to get through high school. I decided to text Grayson to make sure we are still hanging out and he responded with a simple "yes". I'm so excited.

Time skip to him and Meredith at school

I was walking with my arm wrapped around Meredith when I heard someone get slammed into a locker. I turned the corner to see Nate beating up someone. I might be popular but I don't bully people and I'm definitely not ok with it. I went up to Nate and I pushed him off the kid to find out he was beating up "Grayson?". I quickly picked him up of the ground and took him to the bathroom.

When we got there he didn't say anything he just kept his head down. "Grayson why was he beating you up" I said trying to get his attention. It took him a while to say something but then he quickly said "becauseimgay please don't beat me up". My heart broke into a million pieces he was so cute and he thought I was gonna beat him up. "Grayson why would I beat you up" I said confused. "Because you're popular" he said. "Just because I'm popular doesn't mean I'm ok with bullying" I said hugging him.

We just stayed there hugging each other for a while after I cleaned him up from the cuts . I might not know him that well but I already love him and eventually I'm gonna call him mine. "You should go back to Meredith" he said now sounding sad. " I don't really like her Grayson she's just a cover up" I said and he responded with " what do you mean". " I mean I'm gay" I said getting nervous for some reason but that feeling went away when he quickly hugged me and told me it was ok.

How do I love him if I just met him

------
I HATE THIS SO MUCH HELP I'M NOT EVEN GONNA PROOF READ IT CAUSE IF I DO I'M GONNA CRINGE AND DELETE EVERYTHING