f i v e

Ethan's Pov

I never did anything about my feelings for Grayson. Yes I do like him a lot but I can't ruin my reputation, if anyone finds out I'm gay i won't be popular anymore which can't happen I want to get through high school without any problems.

Meredith got really suspicious when I was in the washroom with Grayson. She's been up my ass ever since like has she heard of personal space oh my lord.

Anyway me and Grayson have been texting a lot more lately and everyday I find out more about him. We have a lot in common like how we both love pineapple pizza and we both like watching Stranger Things.

I learned he loved to paint which I found really cool and I tried to convince him to show me his paintings but he gets shy and thinks it's bad all the time so I never get to see them. One day hopefully.

Right now I was zoned out at the lunch table with my "friends" who are assholes and Meredith. I was thinking about Grayson until Meredith snapped her ugly ass long fingers in my face to get me to stop daydreaming.

"Ethan did you hear what Nate said?" she said in her obnoxiously loud voice.

"Hmm what" I said completely confused.

"I said I dare you to ask Grayson out and if you can last until the end of the school year I'll give you $100" he said.

I looked at Meredith confused " and you agree with this?" I asked not knowing why she would be ok with this. She just nodded her head smiling what the fuck is wrong with this bitch I mean she's cheating on me with Nate anyway.

I was hesitant at first but then I eventually agreed I mean Grayson doesn't have to know and I do have feeling for him but I can't date him.

I know I'm gonna regret this soon.

Sooooooo this was kinda a filler and Ethan's an asshole in this but a softie for Grayson uwu