Chapter Seven

After breakfast, Tori borrowed Declan's phone, dialing Zara's number.

"Speak." Zara murmurs, her mouth full of popcorn.
"Well hello to you too." Tori chuckles sarcastically.
"Bitch, where the hell you been?!" Zara screeches into the phone, making Tori flinch and pull the phone away from her ear. "Did you at least get some good fucking in? Bitch that better be where you've been!" She says and Tori can practically see the sneer on Zara's face as she said that last sentence.

"Z, something happened. Something major. Long story short, I can't be at our apartment for a while but I need you to bring me some stuff." Tori says seriously with a sigh.
"What, are you okay? Did you do something like 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'? Did he get you pregnant? Bitch, you're too damn young to have stretch marks. If he got you pregnant, I'm gonna rip him a new one. I swear to God!" She shouts into the phone.

"Zar, relax. He didn't get me pregnant and I didn't go home with that guy. I'm actually with some other guys at their place. Now please-" Zara cut Tori off with a gasp.

"Guys? As in plural?" She pauses and gasps again. "Bitch, I knew you liked it kinky, you menage trois loving whore." She squeals into the phone, excitedly.

Tori, by now, not being able to contain get laughter, bursts into fit after fit. Not only because she'd missed her hilarious best friend, but because she'd slightly forgotten how she always over assumed things.

"Zara, it's not like that. Please, can you just bring me clothes, my tooth brush, hair dryer and whatever else you can think of? I'll be here a while." She says with a smile as she tries to catch her breath.

After agreeing to bring her clothes, and groaning in disappointment for her best friend who hasn't been laid by the twins, Tori told Zara the address and hung up.

Tori walked into the living room, where Declan and Dimitri sat, Declan watching television and Dimitri engrossed in a book.

She murmured a thanks as she handed Declan his phone back an he murmured a reply and nestled further back into the couch. Tori plops down on the couch in between Declan and Dimitri.

"Who was that?" Dimitri asks, not looking up from his book. Tori shrugs. "My best friend. She's coming over and dropping off some of my stuff. That's okay, right?" She asks, having forgot to mention it beforehand. Dimitri opens his mouth but Declan answers, "Of course, Tori. Make yourself at home."

The three of them sat in silence. Dimitri reading his book, and Declan and Tori engaged in the show displayed on the television.

The ringing of the doorbell woke Tori from her slumber. She didn't even remember going to sleep. She got up and stood up, her back protesting as she stretched and yawned before going to answer the door.

She opened the door and it revealed her best friend holding a million bags. Zara, after not even having been invited in, just walks right in and sets the bags down by the front door. After sighing heavily, having had that weight taken off of her, she stands up straight and throws her arms open wide, smiling. "Come here, bitch." She says happily. Tori giggles as she wraps her arms around her best friend. They stay like this, wrapped in each other's embrace and happy.

After a few minutes like this, Tori breaks away, wiping the happy tears away with her sleeve. Tori drags Zara a bit deeper inside and closes the door behind the two of them. "Stay here a minute. I'll be right back." Tori says as she scampers off down the hall. She searches each room for the twins, finally finding them in Dimitri's bedroom. She knocks on the door, waiting for them to see her standing there. Both boys look over their shoulders simultaneously. The thought crossed her mind at how weird that was that twins did that sometimes.

"Could you guys come out and meet my friend for a minute?" Tori asks sheepishly, feeling as if she was imposing on them. Dimitri and Declan smile and Declan nods. "Of course, Tori. We'll be out in a minute." Declan confirms. Tori's smile widens and she hops once. "Great."

As she turns and is a few steps away and hears a piece of a conversation between the two men. Their voices were hushed but still loud enough for Tori to hear.

"I still think-" Dimitri started but Declan cut him off, "You know that's not a good idea." He says sternly.

Tori walked a bit faster, her footsteps silent as she processed this. What did Dimitri think that Declan seemed to be so against?

Tori shook the question away as her best friend's face came into view. "You okay, Tor? You were gone for a bit." Zara peaks, concerned. Tori nods and smiles. "Yea, I'm fine. I just wanted to see if the boys wanted to meet you. They'll be in here-" Tori stopped mid sentence when she heard two sets of footsteps coming down the hall and Dimitri's voice. "Welcome to our home." He says, his smirking face coming into view. Declan following in behind him.

"Welcome, Tori's friend." Declan says, grinning cheekily. "Nice to meet you two hotties." Zara boldly says, pursing her lips and setting her eyes on the twins. Tori's face went beet red as Declan and Dimitri exchanged looks.

Tori laughs awkwardly and wraps her arms around her best friend's shoulders. "She means nothing by that. This is Zara, my best friend since we were ten. Zara, this is Dimitri, "she pauses and Dimitri gives her a small head nod, "and that is Declan." Declan gives her a smile and a wave.

Zara hums. "Delicious." she murmurs under her breath, gawking at Dimitri with a seductive smirk. Tori sees this and elbows Zara in her side. "Z, enough." She giggles. Declan smiles and Dimitri is laughing while shaking his head. "She's a forward little thing, isn't she?" Dimitri asks Tori, his signature grin playing his lips. Tori shrugged, looking sheepishly. "Of course she is." She giggles.

"Very different from you, Tori." Declan pins an observation jokingly hitting her arm and Tori scoffs, rolling her eyes playfully.

Zara, standing on the sidelines of this small conversations, sighs dramatically.