Introduction

Name; Miza Shiokra (pronunciation: Mi-za Shi-o-kra)

Age; 20

Birthday; March 15

Personality traits; Cool, calm & collected. Kind to people she considers as friends or family. Can be seen as a very sensible person if you get to know her. If pissed off you will feel hell.

Looks; Has long brown hair down to her butt tied in a low ponytail. Has turquoise eyes and purple eye shadow.

Likes; Her variety of different weapons, Akatsuki, painting, flowers, sweets

Dislikes; Rude, arrogant, snobby people. Liars, Kakashi, perfume, perverts, Konoha for never making any attempt to save her.

Family; Mother - deceased
Father - deceased
Siblings - none

Chakra Natures; Water, Earth

Occupation; Akatsuki

Rank; Jounin

Fighting style; Weaponist + all ranges (short range combat, long-range combat, etc.) She often relies on her own strength in combat. She will only use ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu when necessary.

Relationship status; Single (used to be with Kakashi)

Skill levels; Taijutsu 2/10
Genjutsu 9/10
Ninjutsu 5/10
Weaponry 9/10

Hi, my names Miza and I'm the Akatsuki's maid. Yup. You heard me. THE Akatsuki's maid.

I cook, do the laundry, clean and all that stuff. What's cool is I get to see sides of them most people never get to see. I was originally from Konoha and I was a jounin. I was abducted on my 20th birthday, right after I saw Kakashi with another woman in MY house in MY bed. And to top it off they were both bare naked. We used to be a happy couple... I don't know what drove him to stoop that low but he did. That was and will always be a birthday I'll never forget... The Akatsuki kidnapped me while I cried over Kakashi cheating on me all alone in a forest.

Why the Akatsuki decided to kidnap me of all people is still unknown to me. It's actually not bad here. Most people would expect their hideout to be filled with torture devices, blood, cobwebs, creaky old doors, and you get the idea. But they actually have a decent looking place. I don't really like it or hate it here. It's nice here because Zetsu and Kisame are pretty kind once you get to know them even though they may look scary at first. Well, you have to know both Zetsu's. Konan's a great friend too. We talk about things the boys wouldn't really understand. Sasori, Itachi, and Kakuzu are great to hang around if I want some peace and quiet. Orochimaru, sure he's creepy but once you get to know him he's actually a nice guy.

Then there's Deidara and Hidan. Those never shut up. Hidan has a swearing issue, like seriously. He can't even say one sentence without cussing! Not one! And Deidara always blows things up around the hideout that I have to clean. Not to mention his strange way of talking. He always adds 'un' or 'yeah' at the end of his sentences. It sounds like a girl getting raped by some pedo. And lastly but not the least, there's Pein. He won't look me in the eyes. Not even once. He always looks at my forehead nose or mouth never my eyes. When I try to ask why he always disappears or says "I have important work to attend to." It's just so frustrating. I've been here for 6 months and no sign of any rescue teams from my village. I guess they've given up on me.

I actually like the Akatsuki better than them. If you think about it the Akatsuki is actually made up of a bunch of rejects. Kisame is a shark mutant. Zetsu is part plant and has 2 different personality's. Kakazu has stitches all over him and red and green eyes. Deidara has mouths on his hands plus one on his chest. Sasori is a human puppet. Itachi killed his clan. Pein has a total of 6 different bodies. Konan is made of paper. And Orochimaru is just freaky.

So yeah. Here's my life in the Akatsuki

- - - - - - - - - -

Some of you are coming from my old Quotev account and I welcome you. I'm back from not writing this story and I'll do my best to write it. I'd also like to apologize for not updating it ever after I went on a year hiatus.

Just to be clear this book is not my priority and updates will be random.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. Y'all can find me on Quotev @ Ceruleanwrites

- Cerulean セルリアン