Breakfast in death

Miza's p.o.v.
I was on my way home from a huge party Kurenai, Anko, Asuma, and Gai threw for me. It was my sweet sixteen. I had so much fun hanging out with them. We had plenty of junk food, balloons were everywhere and the music was awesome! The games were plenty of fun too! And don't forget the sake! But Kakashi, also known as my boyfriend wasn't there. That led me to worry. What if he forgot my birthday? Nah. I'm just thinking too much.

He's probably just on a mission or doing something for the Hokage. I got out my keys and opened the door to my apartment. I looked around and saw that nobody was there. 'That's strange. Kakashi usually takes naps on the couch in my apartment after he finishes a mission. I looked around the house to find nothing. I heard soft moaning and stopped at the door. It sounded very feminine. The door led to my room.

'What in the world is going on in there?' I wondered. letting curiosity get the best of me I tried opening the door. But it was locked. I took a blob of water from the sink in the bathroom next to my room and inserted the blob into the keyhole. I froze the water into the shape of a key. Turning the key I heard a satisfying 'click' indicating the door had unlocked. I turned the doorknob and saw a sight I never wanted to see. Kakashi and some girl in MY bed, bare naked, kissing.

"Wh-What's going on here?" I said trembling clearly shocked. Kakashi and the girl's heads moved to my figure standing at the used to be locked door. Kakashi's eyes widened and his mouth started moving but all I heard was a loud beeping sound.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I had shot up from my bed taking fast breaths. It was just a dream of what happened 6 months ago. I don't know why I still dream of that horrible day but I do.

I glanced at my alarm clock, 5:45 am.

I groaned and then I got up and did the usual. I got out of my room and trudged into the kitchen. First I had to make breakfast for everyone. I decided to make bacon and eggs. I took out some eggs, a lot of plates, a raw package of bacon and a spatula. I laid them on the counter. I had to find the frying pan now.

I opened a cupboard where all the pots and pans were to find a can of snakes open but I dodged it. These pranks were getting old. Like 5 months old. I sighed and cleaned up the snakes that were scattered all over the floor and shoved them back into their container. I got a frying pan and began cooking a very large breakfast.

3rd p.o.v.
It was a peaceful Thursday morning in the Akatsuki hideout. That is until a delicious scent filled the Akatsuki's hideout. It consisted of bacon and eggs. several eyes popped open. That scent could only mean one thing. Their maid was awake. She was in the kitchen cooking. And cooking meant food. She had made a rule last time since Hidan got up late and there was no breakfast left and Kakuzu said it would be a waste of money to make more breakfast just because someone didn't wake up. Those four words never left their minds. It was also on the refrigerator hanging from a magnet.

___________(O)__________
Remember guys
it's first some first serve! 
Miza 
|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|

Pein and Konan approved of this because they would get their breakfast separately and they didn't care about what the others did. They just didn't want to hear Hidan complain. The members each scrambled to get dressed and do their daily routines. You could hear their scrambling and yelling at their partners.

The predators were fighting over things that were pointless. Such as hair brushes and nail polish.

Some took advantage of each others arguing by sneaking past only to be dragged back into the arena by another predator. They raced to the kitchen pushing each other out of the way fighting for the dear maids cooking.

Deidara is tackled to the ground by Hidan. Hidan picks Deidara up and puts him into a crushing headlock!

But four brave warriors were smart enough to avoid the chaos. Two of the warriors were the royal prince Itachi Uchiha and strong wholehearted Kisame Hoshigaki. The two warriors put their brains together and had enough brain power combined to make up a plan that consisted of teleporting to the kitchen and the honourable Sasori claimed that he didn't need to eat.

He was a life-sized puppet after all and puppets don't eat. Some say that a sign of kindness. Giving up his portion of survival just to help his comrades. What an honourable man.

Puppet... Thing.

The wild Zetsu used teleport. The wild Zetsu fled from the battle into the kitchen. Trainer Miza greets the wild pokemon!

Miza's p.o.v.
I heard lots of thumping and yelling. while I set the food on the table. I heard a faint 'poof' behind me. I turned and saw Zetsu, Kisame and Itachi. I guess the three were smart enough to actually teleport here.

"Mornin' Miza."

"Hn."

"Hey. Hello!" (Bold is black Zetsu. Normal text is white Zetsu)

"Hello and good morning you three, or should I say four. Please, take a seat."

- - - - - - - - - -

As you can tell this fanfic is a joke.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. Y'all can find me on Quotev @ Ceruleanwrites

- Cerulean セルリアン