Her

The noise and the smell were driving her insane! Amy had been pushing her husband to have a small extension on their house for the past two years and she wished she could go back in time and just use the money to move house rather than extend it! The dust, the constant interruptions on her life and the bloody levels of stress were almost too much to bear.
Luckily she was a 'every cloud has a silver lining kind of gal' and so she had found one activity that gave her a sliver of joy amongst the chaos.

To really explain what that activity was you had to go back in time 15 years ago, when Amy was a young, blonde, perky 14 year old. The world was her oyster and she had a fantastic life- at school and at home. Her body had just started to mature the year before so it was within her 14th year that she realised the impact her body had on others- and how amazing this could make her feel. Her breasts were a perfect handful and she loved admiring them side-on in the stand-up mirror in her room. They sat beautifully on her chest, pointing straight out and she loved to go without a bra as often as she could. The looks she would get from the staff who worked at the local store as she went around with her protruding nipples provided her a kind of ecstasy and she often put a bit of a swing into her stride to show off her curvy arse and taught thighs. Her legs were her biggest asset- longer than any other girl in her year, they helped her to stand out from the crowd. And she loved wearing high heeled shoes to really emphasise them.
All in all, she was a blonde knockout but with the innocence of a 14 year old girl who had only snogged a couple of guys and never gone any further.
Her long-suffering Dad, Keith, was always telling her to cover up more when they went out and no longer linked arms with her or held hands as he said she looked like his girlfriend! Which had always made Amy laugh, but, well, she did look older so she could sort of see why he said it. But that didn't mean she gave up- she always went to link arms and then watched other mens' looks of disbelief and jealousy as she sauntered on the arm of her 'sugar daddy'. It made her feel desired and it was a rush that she couldn't fulfil any other way.

15 years on and Amy was still a blonde knockout- but not so much of the perky and taught! A husband, 2 children and a job working with the local paper had taken its toll. But Amy hadn't let herself go too much. Her tall figure was still something that she worked on and local classes of keep-fit ensured that her belly stayed fairly flat and her thighs didn't rub at the top!
Her blonde hair (which was now from a bottle) had become a feature that everyone associated with her and she had no plans to change it even though she was about to turn 30.
Amy's exhibition problem had only been compounded by the fact that she had a very high sex drive. She'd been masturbating since the age of 8, and had let the family dog help her on her road to discovery of the pleasure her pussy could bring her. Nothing too invasive, but her clit was fairly prominent and she derived pleasure from it on a constant basis.
Add this to the fact that she got wet whenever she saw someone take notice of her in a sexual way and she had been well on her way to becoming a sexual deviant!
Alas, a sensible husband and responsibilities had put an end to that, so now she had to find pleasure in other ways!
Currently there were three men working in her semi-detached house in London and Amy had made it her mission to get as many cheap thrills out of them as possible!
The oldest was about 50 and he was the guy in charge. He had a sensible head on him and didn't break eye contact when speaking to Amy, even when she wore her see-through white T-shirt and no bra. She'd tried to get a reaction but he was just too professional. However, the other two had proved to be much more fun!
They were around the same age- Paul and Alex and were obviously friends. They were older than her by a few years and she now lived to tantalise them with flashes of her body so they could look but not touch.

Today Amy had worn a tight, blue vest top (no bra which was now a norm around her own home) and some black leggings.
The leggings were tight and as she wore no underwear they went into the crease of her bottom. She had smiled when she'd glimpsed Alex's reaction as he arrived at work and Amy brought him a cup of coffee out to him. His eyes seemed to bulge and his mouth opened slightly as she set the cup down next to him as he was putting on his steel-capped boots. Amy smiled hugely and walked away in order to find Paul who was never far away from his buddy's side.
Paul was particularly quiet and he was her favourite to rile up.
As Amy spotted him near the cement mixer in her back garden, she stalked up to him slowly and out her hand on his right shoulder, dragging it down to his bicep whereby he turned quickly towards her and almost jumped away.
"Shit Paul, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump, I've just brought you a cup of coffee," Amy purred as she sat the cup down on the small wall in front of him. She had to bend down slightly to make sure it didn't spill as she lay it down and to really tease Paul she opened her legs slightly and bent from her waist, keeping her legs straight. The brick wall was shin height so she didn't have to bend far, but she bent 'long' a few seconds going down and a few coming up to make sure that her cute ass was in full view of the builder behind her.
Any hoped it was a tantalising view of what he couldn't have and the thought of him watching made her pussy tingle and get a little wet.

Looking back up to him she smiled a demure smile and felt a huge satisfaction at the fact that he stood motionless, startled and stared at her. She shouted out over her shoulder, "I'm meant to be meeting your brother later on to discuss him doing the decorating, thanks for the recommendation."
Then she walked back towards the main staircase and upstairs where she would seek out her vibrator and take care of that tingle in her groin. Her husband wasn't going to be able to satisfy it for her, but the big pink vibrator was her prized possession!

As she pulled down her trousers and bent herself over her queen sized bed, Amy thought about one of the men coming up to her room to speak to her about a problem with the build and finding her here, seeing to her needs. How they'd push the vibrator aside and plough themselves into her again and again forcing her to orgasm as their big meaty cocks invaded her without concern for her pleasure.
The orgasm hit her hard when she turned up the level on the clitoris stimulator.
She slumped onto the bed and then tried something that she'd been experimenting on recently. With the toy covered in her juices, she got on her knees, elbows down on the bed and started to push the vibrator into her ass. At first it did what it had done the last two times and felt ok as it slipped past her puckered, tight entrance. Then she hit a painful brick wall. A sharp pain emanated from her asshole and she pushed her sphincter out (as she had read from many M/M books) and tried to relax her insides as the toy was pushed in another inch.
"Ow, shit," she exclaimed as she pulled the vibrator out and lay down on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

The smell of sex permeated her room and she grabbed her favourite toy and brought it to her mouth licking it at first then pushing it deep into her throat so she cleaned up all of the juices on it. Again she imagined who could be saying this to her,
"That's a good girl, suck Daddy's cock clean," she said out loud to herself. This had her starting to squirm again so she brought the toy down and pushed it hard inside herself again and again until she orgasmed for a second time.
Vaguely she was aware that the buzzing may be audible to the men downstairs, but the thought of them knowing that she was up here playing with herself only added to a third orgasm.
Whereby she decided that she had work to get on with- after she'd had a shower of course!

Any had never masturbated so much and having the men downstairs had really ramped up her need to be satisfied throughout the day.
As Amy washed herself in her shower, she hoped that she had caused at least one of them to have an erection this week. She wondered if they masturbated to thoughts of her.

With that in mind she got changed and headed to work, she had to get back early to have a meeting with Gavin- her would-be decorator- early this evening. Someone else that she could try to torment whilst work was carried out at her house. The thought made her grin as she left to get in the car.

Paul stood over by the mounds of cement and pulled out his phone, looking for his brother's contact details before he text him:

Gav, bring XXX for your meeting later. I'll be there too.

His brother would know exactly what he meant, after all, this wasn't their first rodeo!