Him

Gavin stepped up to the large, oak front door and pushed the bell, judging the family home and quiet residential street. It was all a bit 'Stepford Wives' and would've done his head in to have to conform to the dull domestic lifestyle.
Gavin was a batchelor who worked for himself and lived for the weekends. He couldn't imagine surviving the constraints of having a wife and children that most of his mates had. Maybe that explained why they were the way they were when they went out drinking. Constantly chatting up and trying to fuck women with a 'quickie' so nobody found out and told their wives! It was amusing to watch his three best friends, constantly sexually repressed and 'gagging for it' whenever they had their nights out.
Recently they'd found a new way to ensure they got their rocks off- even if the woman wasn't too willing to start off with- and he patted his jacket pocket smiling at the hard lump before he heard the sound of the lock turning and looked up with a huge smile plastered on his face to greet the woman of the house.
.............................................................

Amy had chosen a more casual look for herself that evening as she'd spent a long time making herself cum earlier on. Her body felt satiated and calm so a pair of tracky trousers and a tight grey top with bare feet and her hair up in a high pony was the level of effort she wanted to make on her appearance. And oh how she regretted it about 5 seconds after she opened the door to Gavin!
He wasn't very tall which was the first thing that she noticed about him, but, by god was he attractive! Dark hair, a smattering of stubble and thick tattooed arms assaulted her senses before she took in his dirty work clothes that were smattered with paint and then finally his sparkling brown eyes which gave her the most mischievous look. He was gorgeous and had a 'rouge alpha' air about him.

She was brought back into the here and now as Gavin looked down at his extended arm waiting for Amy to shake it.
"Oh I'm sorry," she exclaimed, "I can't get over how much you look like your brother!"
And they certainly did. Paul was taller and more wiry, Amy hadn't been able to help noticing his toned arms whilst he was working on the extension for her home but he didn't have any tattoos and she knew he was married because of his wedding ring. Paul was certainly the good boy and Gavin the rebel one. Amy couldn't help but remember as Paul, Alex and their boss had left late that afternoon as they'd all said goodbye and Paul had looked her directly in the eye (which was a rare occurrence) and told her how how much he was enjoying working on this project.
He hadn't said much to her since starting the building work and his demure personality was one of the things that she liked about him as he was so easy to fluster.
Looking at Gavin she knew that she was going to have to watch herself with this one. She glanced down, yep, no ring, which meant that he wouldn't have any qualms about touching so she couldn't push him too far.
She had no intention of cheating on her husband so flirting with 'safely married guys' was the only way to go.

As he looked around her lounge Amy was impressed at his professional manner. He didn't letch on her and explained his plans to decorate this room to a scheme that she had already emailed him. He had a nice deep voice that echoed in her stomach and she couldn't stop glancing at his tatts.

Gavin stopped and turned to her, obviously noticing her inquiring gaze focused on his left arm.
"Which ones do you want to ask about Mrs Trent?"

Amy paused and looked up to his face smiling down on her. Well, now he'd noticed her looking she just had to ask.
"You've got so many but it's that one above your wrist, are they dogs?" She asked quietly.
Gavin chuckled and a dimple appeared as he smiled, shit that was too cute! "No, not dogs- the four of them represent me, and my three best mates. This one at the top is Paul this one is me and these last two are Greg and John- the three of them are my best mates- we do everything together. They're wolves, not dogs."

Amy smiled, "it's really lovely that you're so close with your brother, Paul has been great working here, he's a good guy."

"Yeah, he's a great guy. Good husband, Dad to his kids and everyone loves him. He's almost too nice, you know?!"