Valentine Morgenstern

"Sir, we have news, Clary is no longer at the institute. She left with leaving no trace, and an untrackable rune." "Great. Now tell me what's happening at the institute and I need information on Jace, or should I say, Jonathan.

----------------------------------------------- at the Institute------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy's POV

Clary left. She left me. She left Simon, Jace, Alec, Magnus, everyone, even Luke. How could she do this to us?

"Hey Iz, what do you need? Woah wait, why is it empty in Clary's room?" I turned around to see it was Jace. My sadness turned into anger, and I just couldn't control it anymore. "It's your fault I screamed, it's your fault she left." I threw his letter to his face and then I left the room.

Jace's POV

I opened the letter. Someone walked behind. It was Alec and Magnus both reading there's. "Wow, Jace, she was the best person to ever happen to you and you shoved her away like a piece of trash for one thing. One lie. Nice job." What was everyone talking about? What did I do?

Dear Jace,               I saw the tear stain on the corner

I am sorry for everything I have done to you. I understand why you didn't want to be anywhere near me. But I have something to tell you. I found this out before my mom took me away. You're not a Wayland. You're a Herondale. Valentine killed your real parents. And I thought you should know this. 

I also wanted to say sorry for ruining your life. For ruining everything for you. By now I am probably gone. So I wanted to say goodbye. Goodbye forever.

Love,

Clary.

She left. She actually left. I really am an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jocelyn's POV

7 months ago

I woke up in a dark room. The cell walls covered in blood. Dead people in one corner. I knock on the door. "Hello, someone let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed with all my heart and soul. And Clary. Oh god, Clary. What happened to her? Is she ok? "Hello, someone help me." The big heavy doors open. "Why do you have to keep shouting Jocelyn. You should know where you are by now." He stepped into the light. No, Valentine. 

"Why did you take me, Valentine? Why?!" "Because you took something from me. And I want it back." "Clary isn't a thing. She is a person who deserves her life." "No, she doesn't. She has Angel blood in her. She is mine. She and Jace." "What does Jace have to do with your nonsense." "He and Clary will come together. They will create the baby that I want and I will finally have my weapon to destroy the downworld. And to make me powerful." "She isn't your experiment no matter what you did before she was born. She will not turn out like her brother. She will not turn out like Jonathan." "Jonathan became a failure. And he won't and can't do anything. Remember, he's gone. Dead." Well, then. Clary is better. Even without the Angel blood, she was good.  And she is now." "If that was true, why did you give her to the one person I wanted her with. See you came right into my trap." "No, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" But by the time I was done, Valentine was gone. What have I done?

Ok, this chapter did not go the way I wanted it too, probably because I wrote this the next day and I totally forgot to write it down before I fell asleep. But, at least we got some Jocelyn stuff. But I do have something sad for you. She will not live long enough to see Clary because Valentine will go crazy. Well I hope you liked this chapter. And don't forget to vote. Bye Clace fans.