With the Gang.

*Note: Yes this story is very realistic. It includes myself and my made up characters. NOW enjoyyy*

I ran towards our hangout space that we usually met up at everyday of our young lives. We would bring things like weird things we found from years ago, snacks (couldn't forget the snacks) and/or entertainment. Me, I brought some Doritos, the classic ones that we all liked which was Cool Ranch. When I got up there, Dre and Angel were already there

' Da freak? How did they get here before me? IMPOSSIBLE '

I made a pouty face as I walked over to the little circle they made and sat next to Dre, sitting the chips down on the floor.

" Are you angry, Miya? " Dre looked at me with a playful smirk appearing on his sly face.

" AS IF. " I looked at him with a huff as l putted my arms on my lap. 

He just chuckled at my actions and patted my head to try to calm me down. 

Angel then watched in silence as Arthur came in with the loudest hello.

" Wassup Guys?! It's ya boy, Arth- "

" Shut the freak up, Arthur! " I threw a blue rubber ball at him to know he needs to shut up.

" OW. Goshdarn you, Miya. " Arthur rubbed his arm and pouted. " Why did you hitt meee? "

" Because! You are so loud! "

" C'mon guys. Let's juustt be chill. Okay? " Dre said with the smoothest voice, almost like peanut butter.

" Yeah guys. Chill. " Angel spoke out of her silence.

" Alright Al-right. " I rose from the floor and looked at each of them. " Now, do you all have what we need? "

" Yeah! I got the games " Dre pulled his red crimson bag from behind him and held it up.

" Yeah! " She pulled out her speaker and phone out her bag. 

" YEAH I GOT THE WEIRD PICTURES! " Arthur pulled out his pictures of.. weird shapes in forests.

" Alright then it is settled. Wait..let me see those pictures. " I swiped the pictures out of his hand, looking at them. " Da freak. They look like BigFo- OH NAH. Take these back! " I put them back in his hand and hide behind Dre's tall figure. 

" What is it?... " Dre looked at the pictures and looked at them. 

Angel got up as well and looked.

Arthur was just laughing at my reaction towards the pictures.

" Miya, it's fine, they probably were just photoshopped. " Dre patted my head.

" Humph, maybe. " I then jumped up. " Oh yeah! I am bored, Angel start the music! "

 Angel got her phone and turned it on, going to her music selection that was named, 'Group Favorites.' and starting it up, it first starts on 'All the Stars - Kendrick Lamar
(Its a good song, aint going to lie.) 

Arthur grabbed Dre's bag and opened it up. " My guy. You got Monopoly?! Imma beat all of you at it! "

" YEAH RIGHT! " I grabbed the Monopoly game and sat on the ground, opening it up.

" Na uh! I am! " Angel got on the ground also and helped me out.

-Few Moments later-

" WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU BEATING ME?! " Arthur looked at how many houses I had.

I laughed and looked at my progress in the game.

" No way! " Dre looked at me with surprise.

" Goshdarnit! I ain't gonna win this! " Angel pouted.

" Mwahaha " I mocked a evil laugh and bought another house, now having 6 houses.

" I quit! " Arthur threw his arms up and laughed.

" Me too! " Dre threw his arms up as well.

" ... Goshdarn you two! I quit too. You win, Miya! "

" I win! Mwahahaha " I jumped up and spinned in victory.

They all just laughed at my actions and tackle hugged me.

" Ack! I don't deserve this! " I squirmed in the hug.

" Mwahaha now we got you! " Dre was on the right side of the group tackle hug.

" We won now. " Angel said with a laugh.

" Mwahah " Arthur grinned.

" You guys are crushing me. " I just chuckled.

They got off and helped me up, hugging me tightly. 

" The Gang will always be together, right guys? " I looked at them all.

" Yeah. We will always. We'll always be together, Samiya "

Author's Note-

*This is my second book, My other one is in my profile, Miya-Saan. I hope you all enjoyed!*