Ray/Vector x Reader

Flashback:

(Y/N) was running to school, once again late with Yuma in tow. Himself and Bronk were racing, but as always, Bronk was ahead.

"Come on Yuma!" She and Yuma were very close, almost like siblings.

"I'm coming!" Yuma ran down the stairs, only to trip over a cat and fall head first. Bronk found this hilarious.
"Look on the bright side: you're in first place- at losing!" Bronk calls back.
"Next time!"

"Outta my way! Can't stop! Can't slow down!" Someone stumbled and crashed with Yuma.

"Yuma! You okay?!" (Y/N) asked, concerned. Yuma sat up, slightly.

"Hey! Watch it there pal!" He started complaining to the person who crashed into him, ignoring (Y/N), but the person immediately recognised him as the winner of the WDC. He introduced himself as Ray Shadows, looked up and finally noticed the girl. She blushed upon his amethyst orbs meeting her own (e/c) eyes, and his reaction was very similar, before he dragged Yuma and (Y/N) away to go 'The Ray Way' to school.

This couldn't be. How? Kind, innocent, fun-loving Ray? The person who tried to do everything he could to make everything enjoyable, and the person who had stuck by Yuma...he couldn't be...Vector. In the short time they had known each other, (Y/N) had fallen for the cute carrot-haired boy, and now it transpired that he was her sworn enemy? Why did the world have to be so twisted?! Vector seemed to find all of this hilarious, whilst (Y/N) just felt numb. For a moment, Vector looked up at the (h/c) haired girl and his eyes seemed sorry. She almost believed that he did feel sorry...but then she remembered that he had pretended to be hers and Yuma's friend for over a month, so his acting skills were good. With a heavy heart, (Y/N) turned away, a single tear rolling down her cheek, and landing on the ground. He would pay for the hurt he had caused herself and her allies.