Enter naruto uzumaki

Luna grew old enough to become a kunoichi in training but sarutobi feared about the secret he had hidden from everyone since her birth so he took great precautions to keep that secret hidden by getting her lenses and gloves. While sitting in the first day of class the local mischief Naruto was dragged in by iruka sensei and was tied to the floor and iruka then made redo the transformation jutsu all over again Luna turned into the third hokage and impressed iruka then came naruto and his sexy harem jutsu making all the boys noses bleed I wasn't impressed I scowled thinking that he'll never become a real ninja and I sat down thinking about what the test will be sakura was still eyeballing the new guy sasuke like he was some juicy bone to a very hungry dog and I thought to myself he really isn't that big of a deal seriously he doesn't seem to enjoy the spot light too much even by all know it all fan girls in the room I try to keep my interests hidden from opponents but naruto was the class clown the next jutsu test was the shadow clone jutsu which everyone was studying hard for except naruto it was obvious that the clown would fail but I had my suspicion it was my turn for the test I cast my shadow clone and passed and watched to see the goof fail as his clone layed sprawled on the floor I laughed heavily at the poor clone with the other students but patted his shoulder saying that I could offer him help if needed and slipped out of class that night news spread to Luna that naruto stole the scroll of sealing and was in hiding and not to worry that sarutobi would be back soon. The next day naruto came to class wearing a new headband I was surprised to see him with it but I knew he was so desperate to become a ninja before we separated into teams I pushed naruto into sasuke and made them kiss hah I love being mischievous. I was then added to team 7 with sakura and sasuke but when I heard naruto get told he was with team 7 I was shocked and annoyed. Great now I have knucklehead in my squad just great how was that kiss knuckle head I thought.