the past

Kacy's pov

I woke up crying from my bad dream.i got up and went into carlos's room.he was asleep.i then heard a bang from downstairs.i slowly went downstairs to see no one.i went into dave's room and woke him up. "Dave" i whispered."what!?" He groaned. "Theres omeone downstairs." I siad in a worry voice. "The dog" dave said without opening his eyes. "Ohh" i said.dave sat up and looked at me "you ight?" He asked.i looked at him he was shirtless and the covers covered his lowerbody. "Are you wearing clothes?" I asked."do i ever sleep with clothes on?" He aksed. I stood up and was about to exit his room but he grabbed my arm. "Were ya going?" He said getting out the bed showing his self.i put my hand kver my face. "Dave stop.." i groaned. "Its nonthing you aint seen before." He said picking me up and leading me  to the bed. "David!the kids."i moaned as he kissed my neck.he layed me in the bed and tugged on my  shorts. "David were no-"i tried to say but he already removed my shorts and slid my panties to the side.he than started eating me out.i grabbed his hair and tried to pull his face away from my vagina.he was to strong tho.i finaly gave in.he kept on going tho.i pushed his face deeper and wraps my legs tight around his neck.screams excaped my mouth and he looked at me "shhh u Gonna  wake the kids." He said mocking me."shut up" i said pushing his face back down.when we were done I went back into my room when Dave fell asleep.i had a guilty conscious.i felt like I was cheating on Nate even tho he is dead.i kinda cried and fell asleep.guilt isssa bitch.

Riley pov
It was time for me to go to school.my phone alarm went off.i got up and got dress. I then packed my backpack and went downstairs.mommy handed me my lunch box and said "eat breakfast ri".i sat down and ate my eggs and toast.then mommy took me to school.when we arrived she kissed me and drove off.i ran over to my best friend William aka will.

i ran over to my best friend William aka will

Will is my best friend who is a boy.we ran around the playground together until this girl I hate name Addison teased us. "Rileyyy is playing with here boyyyyyfrienddddd" she sang and her friends laughed. "We're not dating!" Will yelled. "Go away meanie" I yelled. "Shut up slut!" She yelled. She called me a bad name mommy told me about.everyone yelled at me and I was and so I yelled out "I'm not a slut your mom is!" I quickly regretted saying that scared a teacher heard me.if my heard me say that she would kill me.all the kids laughed and I was kinda confident.she stomped her foot and ran away.i gave her a look and started playing with will again.
Later
We were i class and me and Will were drawing a treasure map.we were gonna Dig a whole and put our fake money mom bought us in it.just for fun.then that girl Addison and her brainless zombies cane to bother us.mean girls in the 2nd grade 🤦🏽‍♀️. She took water and spilled it on our map. "You bitches need to get a room" she snickered to me and will.her and her friends laughed and I started tearing up.will rubbed my back and yelled "leave her alone!" He said standing up.addison pushed him out he didn't do anything because he can't hit girls.so I stood up and yelled. "You stupid bitch" and slapped her in the face.everone was looking at us including my teacher.i was in big trouble she sent me to the office and called mommy and daddy.when they got to the school they didn't look happy.

Aww is Riley in trouble?
Will and Riley 👀
Dave and kacy 💕
Carlos 😍
Is kacy being petty about her sister??💅🏽👀😆👏🏽

Comment and vote.follow me and check out my other books.ty queen and kings byee 😍🌸🌝