Second chances

Kacy's pov

Today dave is taking me and the kids to a fancy restaurant.right now I'm getting all the kids dressed. "Riley be still" I told Riley as I braid he hair. "Mommy it hurt!" She wine.jayla is sitting next to her holding her hand. "It's ok sister!" Jayla say.this is Riley outfit and air when I'm done 

this is Riley outfit and air when I'm done 

She was wearing a cheetah dress with little fur on it.she had black tights and fur matching boots. "Baby look how cute you are!" I cooded at Riley while she spinned around. "Ok Jayla it's your turn." I said getting ready to do jayla's hair.when I'm done she got dressed.i tried to match them a little bit.

(A/n I changed jayla I won't change her no more 😂)

I also did her hair like I did Riley's.the girls ran around and Lexi was the last one I had to do.these girls were gonna be the death of me.

Lexi wanted To wear her tube top and her dress to go with it so I let her

Lexi wanted To wear her tube top and her dress to go with it so I let her.i left her hair curly with some glasses. "Ty" She said kissing me then running to play with the other kids. "Lannie are you read?" I yelled. And lannie skipped downstairs.she was wearing a ruffle off the shoulders white top with ripped jeans.her hair was in a high ponytail. "You look cute" I said laying on the sofa because I was tired. "Ty I'll estch the kids go get dressed." She said smiling at me. "Ok ty boo" I smiled and walked to my room.i got in the shower.then did my hygiene then got dressed

I was looking at myself in the mirror and felt two hands wrap around me

I was looking at myself in the mirror and felt two hands wrap around me.it was dave. "You look nice." He said spinning me around. "Ty You look nice as well" I said. "Come on  lets go before the kids get there clothes messed up." Dave said pulling me out the room.i got karlos out of his bed.he was taking a nap.he was wearing his Jordan outfit.we went into the truck and got all the kids in the car.once we did that we got into the car too. "Were we going Daddy?" Lexi cute little voice asked. "Out to eat then to the  aquarium." Dave siad still looking at the road. "Yay" all the kids yelled. "Guys chill" lannie said on her phone. I laughed.i noticed Dave was going the wrong way. "David your going the wrong way!" I told him. "I know" he said quietly.20 minds alter we pulled up st a nice house. "Come one girls get out" dave said getting out of the car then going to get karlso. "Dave were are we?" I asked.he said nonthing.he headed to the car with all the girls behind them like ducks following there mom. "Kacy go ahead knock on the door" Dave said looking at me. I knocked and then I saw tarrani at the door.my eyes reared up I looked down and saw she was...pregnant?.then queen appeared behind her. "Wow look at the crew y'all got with y'all" tarrani said breaking the ice. "Dave wtf we doing her!" I yelled. "Mommy!" Lexi and Riley and jayla said because I cursed. "Sorry." I said. "Kacy I'm sorry your the only family I have left because my dad disowned me too kacy pls" She said. "How are you pregnant?" I aksed. "Let's talk inside the girls can go upstairs or outside we have a park." Queen siad. I sighed and nodded.as we walked inside and sat down I held karlos  and Dave sat behind me. "We'll were having a baby boy.we got a sperm doner." Tarrani siad. "Wow" I said. "Kac pls forgive me and queen we both love you." Tarrani siad crying.i didnt day nonthing.i just hugged my sister and cried with her.then I hugged queen. "I love you both I'm sorry" I cried. "OMG karlso so big!" Queen said holding him.

Hey guys I'll update part 2 to this in a few hours my phone is dying.anyways my loves I'll ttyl byeee cuties 🥰🖤also vote and comment it keeps me going 🙏🏽