Chapter 4: You're my Number One

The car halted to a stop within the parking space. The scenery in front of Syaoran and Sakura was the bustling amusement park head on. Sakura's eyes glistened, reflecting the lights of the park and she smiled in awe, "This is so beautiful, Shaoran-kun."

"Yeah," Syaoran agreed, as he only looks at her. Only then he realized he was caught staring at her when she was already looking directly at him. He cleared his throat, "Um, ready?"

Sakura giggled, "Yup! Never been more ready!"

Atami yanked his arm out of Tomoyo's grasp and glared at her. "What's your problem, Tomoyo-chan?" Tomoyo just ignored him and picked out a myriad of clothes as they walked around. Atami raised an eyebrow. "You need all these clothes?" he asked incredulously.

"No. These clothes are for Sakura-chan!" Tomoyo responded cheerily.

Atami frowned, "Why did we leave those two alone?"

She turned around to face him, "You should know better than to ask that! Li-kun is Sakura-chan's special someone."

Atami's face looked apathetic in response.

As they entered the amusement park, one by one, people started to notice them. Syaoran noticing this, he panicked. "Uh.. Sakura... I think we better make a run for it," he exclaimed as he saw a huge crowd charging their way.

Sakura blinked, "Oh, don't worry about them. We can handle them."

Syaoran frowned, "What in the..." he paused and looked doubtfully at her. "Are you sure?"

Sakura smiled at him, "Yes, just trust me." She said, and then she took a step forward and bowed down to them. She stood straight up again and gave the people a huge smile, "One by One please... I am so happy to see you all tonight"

The crowd cheered, and then Sakura started signing autographs.

So much for the date... Syaoran wryly thought. Then he stood there and saw Sakura smiling while people were surrounding her. She is really a star... then he saw a child approaching Sakura and giving her a rose. He smiled, and then an idea occurred to him.

A few hours later, Sakura scanned the area in search for Syaoran. Amidst of all the reporters and fans, he was nowhere to be found. She sullenly sighed. He must've gotten tired of waiting...

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Her eyes widened at a bouquet of roses in front of her face. She raised her eyes and saw Syaoran's grinning expression.

"Flowers for the famous Cherry Blossom, from your now number one fan."

"Now?" she asked playfully as she accepted the flowers, her face a deep crimson.

"Yeah, really," he chuckled. "Now... and it's a long story... but yeah," he said, rubbing his hair.

Sakura giggled, "Could it be... because you didn't expect that I am the Cherry Blossom?"

Syaoran made a face, "Well... yeah, I didn't know you had it in you." He said, and then he leaned on her and whispered. "It's like you were possessed by the song card." He said, in a husky voice. With that, Sakura stared directly at him which causes their eyes to meet. They just stared at each other for a few moments. As the crowd gradually diminished, it was Syaoran who spoke first, "Can we pick up where we left off?"

Sakura blushed furiously, "H-Hai..."

Tomoyo dumped hundreds of clothes on the cashier's table and then looked into her purse to dig out her black card. It was only the rich and famous who can afford to buy one.