Chapter 4: Reunited And Beacon

A/N: (Opening will be in bold) A/N: (this takes place after last chapter)

Opening:

Y/n is seen looking down while images of RWBY flash over him as he looks up images of Grimm RWBY flash over him until he looks towards the camera before lighting flashes showing the title before a red Sword lands in between the words blood and stained cracking the ground while blood rained from the sky. Y/n is seen walking in the forest as it rains before the camera zooms in on his face, the camera pans out showing Grimm surround him before he opens his eyes both of them shinning yellow. The camera then shows Salem and Cinder sitting down at their table talking while Mercy and Emerald stand up at the door, the camera then shows Team RWBY at school Yang being hit on my Port while Ruby was sleeping, Weiss is seen getting upset before yelling waking Ruby while Blake was reading a book. The camera then shows Grimm RWBY training and killing things around them before the camera pans in on Grimm Ruby's face as she looks to her right before showing Human Ruby look up to her left. the camera fades to black before sparks are seen from the two Ruby's as they clash scythe's making sparks fly, while Grimm Blake used her tentacle hands to attack Human Blake only hitting her clones. Human Weiss and Grimm Weiss where clashing Rapiers occasionally launching dust like projectiles at each other before a figure was thrown in between them the figure being Grimm Yang who had a smirk on her face as she held a few strands of blond hair while Human Yang had a pissed off look on her face her eyes blood red. Y/n was seen now fighting Ironwood and his henchmen the camera then pans out and a sniper is seen aiming his gun at Y/n before he fires the camera pans up as a blood splatter is seen. The camera shows the sky turn from blue to blood red before panning down on Y/n walking as Human Team RWBY is in front of him until a red portal opens up and Grimm RWBY wrap their hands around his body the screen turning black.

Opening Over:

A/N: (Y/n is still wearing his Ninja clothes)

We get a shot of the Bullhead flying through the air before the camera pans in showing Cinder and Emerald holding Y/n's arms in between their breast while Mercy smirks walking in front of them.

Y/n: "are you girls that jealous, that Mercy got to sleep with me last night?"

Y/n looks at both of them as they looked away from him blushing

Mercy: *giggling* "I'd say they are sexy"

Y/n: *chuckles* "how bout this girls, *Cinder and Emerald Look at him* Emerald I'll Sleep with you tonight *she smiles* and Cinder I'll sleep with you tomorrow"

Cinder and Emerald looked at each other before they both nodded

Cinder/Emerald: "Deal!~"

they say before they let go of Y/n's arms. Y/n and the girls were sitting down near the window Mercy receiving a bunch of looks either of pity or disgust she placed her hand on Y/n's before he looked at her.

Y/n: "anything wrong sexy?"

Mercy: *smiling* "no, i just needed that~"

she said

???: "i can't believe my little sister is going to beacon!"

the girls and Y/n looked to the voices and see a girl in yellow squeezing the life out of a girl in red

red: *Struggling* "Yang, please shtop"

Yang: "sorry Ruby, just so happy your here"

Y/n gets up and walks away wanting some more quiet before Cinder, Emerald and Mercy followed him as Y/n was walking he looked around seeing a bunch of people before his eyes glanced over an orange haired girl,