29

Y/n's POV:

I watched as Ed's raced down the hall trying to find Richie's room. He looked at all the door numbers carefully. Then I saw him stop at one of the doors. Then he just froze. Then I yelled "is that Richie's room?"

And he slowly nodded. I ran to him and we quickly ran into the room. We looked up and the rest of the losers club was in there, standing next to a bed. 

Which I assumed was Richie's. Eddie ran past all of them to make sure his best friend was ok. I slowly walked in. And stood next to Eddie by the bed.

I saw Richie in the bed obviously laying down with a couple of tubes in his nose. He was peacefully sleeping. He had a big bruise on his right eye. Poor Richie.

Then I turned to Bev and asked "what happened to him?" Then Bev said slowly "A couple of boys at school beat him up pretty bad." And I nodded. Eddie was in tears at this point.

He heard what Bev said and he looked sad and angry at the same time. And he slowly whispered to himself "I'm gonna beat them up, I'm gonna do it for hurting my friend!"

And I quickly rubbed Eddies back and said "shhh Ed's calm down it's ok, Richie's ok, it's going to be ok, ok?" And he slowly nodded and put his head on my chest.

And slowly cried into it. My shirt was soaking wet but I didn't care right now. I was getting so many butterflies right now! I slowly rubbed his back again, telling him it was going to be fine.

And he rapped his arms around me and pulled himself closer to me. He cuddled his head in the crouch of my neck and I stroked his hair.

1/2 hour later

Eddie was done crying. And he is now sleeping on me. I'm in the chair next to Richie's bed. He looks so peaceful sleeping on me. Bev looked over at us and made a heart with her hands and I rolled my eyes and sighed. But yet Bill had his hand rapped around her.

So I made a heart with my hands and she mouthed "shut up." And she smiled and I smiled. The rest of the losers went home. It was only me,Eddie,Bill,Bev and of course Richie.

The doctor walked in and said "are you guys friends with Richard?" And I smiled at him and nodded. And he nodded and said "Richard should wake up anytime now."

And I smiled again and said "thank you doctor." And he smiled at all of us again and walked out of the room. When he left we all silently laughed cause the doctor used Richie's full first name and if Richie was up right now he would of hated it.

He hates when adults call him that or anyone for that matter. He prefers Richie. As I was starting to get back to running my hands through Eddies hair. I heard a groan from the right of me. And guess what was to the right of me.....Richie's bed.