Blood Stained Slippers

Hi hello, so this story got inspired by this tumblr post by denise1374 on tumblr, with a Cinderella AU with Phantom. I wanted to expand on it and use basically the same concept she did.

https://denise1374.tumblr.com/post/180343295242/nwtb-ego-cinderella-au

Also as you know I am pretty bad at making Original Characters so enjoy some sneak peeks at one of the boys from my first original yandere story, "Good, Better, Best"

You let out some grumbles under your breath as you worked diligently on scrubbing the seemingly perfect floors, but your boss would not agree it seems. You see you had to work at this household along with live there, and for the most part you could not go out without for the most part permission.

You worked for a cruel, rich lady and her two spoiled daughters and cleaned their whole mansion, almost by yourself. You of course did not want to resort to this, but life seemed to have a beef with you, and despite making good grades and graduating college no one would give you a job. Hence why you were currently scrubbing at the floor with a cleaning outfit on, wondering why life had to be so mean to you. 

You were a very kind girl, who was fairly smart. You grew up in a somewhat poor family, not having nearly as many of the luxuries as the girls who you worked under. You worked your hardest to provide for your two parents and yourself, trying to help them with the income and provide to each other. But sadly your mother had gotten grimly sick, and even if you sold all that you own, she would not be cured. She sadly had pancreatic cancer, but thankfully the pain was over somewhat quick enough.

You could hear the people walking about in a hurry, and your boss's daughters letting out screams of enjoyment and excitement. With a heavy sigh you stood up from your job of cleaning the floor and begrudgingly headed upstairs, where the two girls were fangirling over most likely nothing, knowing that you would most likely be called up soon.

You felt your pager vibrate, and soon knocked on the two girls door, where the yelling was coming from and was soon let in.

"Y/n! Help me tighten this corset!"

"Yes, madam."

The two girls were in their dressing room, getting their ball attire on. Scattered around the room where different accessories and gowns in a chaotic manner.

"Y/n! Help me with my hair!"

You did all that was asked of you from tightening strings to putting on lashes, while the two of them talked together about what was so exciting.

"Young mistresses, please pardon my curiosity, but what exactly has you so excited and getting you to look nicer than usual?"

"Y/n! How could you not know! There is a ball being held by Armani Donte! The most handsome and rich man in the land!"

The two siblings soon said the same thing at the exact same time.

"He must be mine."

They then proceeded to brawl with each other, verbally fighting about who was going to have the bachelor.

"Oh, sounds fun. I hope you enjoy."

"Oh yes! So much luxury in one place! So many rich and handsome men!! You can only get in by wearing the nicest of clothes! Not like you could get in of course."

The two spoiled girls bursted into laughter, thinking about their servants poverty.

"I wish I could go, sounds incredibly glamorous. But then again, I've never been to a party, so I would just make a fool of myself."