The Vampire's heart

Someone's POV

It's been an hour but I can't bear to see that child dying and managing his breath.

I can already hear the slow beating in his heart. But here I am still waiting for these creatures to move out. I am hoping for them to leave before he takes his last breath.

I can see them from the place where I've been trying to hide.

The boss tried to hold the boy, but he is not moving anymore.

"He's dying... let's go. I am not going to leave you breathless so you could still feel the pain and begged to die," The man said and laughed.

Everyone glides out the door like how they came in. Then they're all gone. In a split of a second, they're all gone.

I managed to get into the house without hesitation after I made sure that they're all gone.

I carried the boy to his bed and I can tell he's not going to live any longer.

I have to move quickly before it's too late.

If only I can bite him... that will be faster than this.

I took the 3 packs of blood inside my bag and prepared the boy for blood transfusion. I have to put three needles in his body. This is the fastest way for me to transfer my venom to his body, so he could live.

I waited three days in arrow before I was able to see the clue that his body responded to my blood.

His skin is turning to pale unblemished color, his bruises are fading. His limbs and muscles are now visible. I can hear cracks of his bones and ribs returning to their original places.

I smiled and waited.

Woo Bin's POV

Am I dead? I can't move my body.

The pain I've felt that day is slowly fading. I feel like a feather blown by the air... keeps on moving... it's so light... I feel so light.

Then I heard a voice calling my name. He was asking me to open my eyes.

I hesitated at first. I can still remember what happened that day, including the pain I've felt.

But then there is this force urging me to wake up and open my eyes. So I did.

I saw someone wearing a dark coat and a black hat, it was the man who came to my house at dusk. He was sitting on the chair next to me.

I immediately stood up and lift him with my right hand. I was a little flustered with what I did.

"Careful there, young man," he said.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"As for now I am your creator," he answered without any hint of fear in his eyes.

"Put me down and we'll deal with your thirst first," he said casually.