Chapter 4- Age 8- Death of Team Dosu

Kinako's POV

"Now Kina, be a good girl and don't play with the chemicals while Kabuto and I are out okay?" Daddy said to me while patting my head. Kabu-niichan was standing near the base's entrance while leaning on the door frame and smiled at me. I smiled at him and looked back to Daddy.

"un!! I will be good!!" I said while smiling. I already grew my hair to be as long as daddy's. Though it isn't as long as his exactly, my hair is going until it covered my back fully. 

Kimi-niichan and the Sound four...five? six? are busy. Along with Kin-neechan, Zaku-niichan and Dosu-niichan. They went to Konoha, Daddy's home village and my birthplace, for the Chunin exams. I hope that they are safe. Kabu-niichan came back because he had forfeited in the exams and soon, Daddy is going to impersonate as the Yondaime Kazekage

I asked Kabu-niichan to teach me lots and loooots of Iryō-ninjutsu and other things. Daddy taught me the Snake attacks and others. I went with him on missions but I concealed myself and I used my sharingan to copy the bad people's jutsus. 

Kimi-niichan and Kidō-niichan taught me speed, Dosu-niichan, Zaku-niichan and Kin-neechan taught me how to use sound jutsus, Tayu-neechan taught me about Genjutsus by using the flute that she use and I have my own now, Sacchi and Ucchi taught me how to apply myself into the enemy. Making them trying to stab me but they stab theirselves, Finally, Jirō-nichan taught me earth jutsus.

Oh!! I learnt about my mommy. Daddy tells me that she is an Uchiha. Uchiha Tsuya. That's how I got my Sharingan from. Not from the injections Daddy give me.

Since Daddy have the Fūton, the Doton and the Suiton, Meaning Water release, Earth release and the water release. Mommy have the Katon and the Raiton. I have all of the elements... well,.not all, just the attacks. No defence. I got the Katon, the Raiton and the Futon..... I admit that there are some Futon defences. But I am more of an ATTTTAAAACKKKK!!! Person. Not the Attack and defeeeeeeeeend person.

I went into my room and I got an idea, I ran into Kabu-niichan's room and grabbed some necessary stuff from there and went into my room. I put in on and ran to my mirror. I tied my hair into a pony tail and used a hair pin on my bangs, next, I reached henged an object so I could use it as a glasses. I ran out of my room and to the place where I did my Iryō-ninjutsu.

I used my healing chakra to heal a.... patient, and I did it!!!

"YAY!!! I DID IT!!" I squealed in joy and ran back. I wonder why they're so afraid of me? 

I ran around the training area for a while and I practiced most of my taijutsus and my ninjutsus. I looked around because this is an indoor training area with the regeneration seals so that if you break anything in here, everything will regrow back. 

I ran out to the front base and looked around for Daddy, Kabu-niichan, Kidō-niichan, Kimi-niichan, Jirō-niichan, Kin-neechan, Tayu-neechan, Sacchi, Ucchi, Zaku-niichan and Dosu-niichan.

I ran around the base and looked in Daddy's office. Daddy told me not to play or use the chemicals so I won't.... BUT I'M BOREEEED!!! 

So I looked at his papers. I squinted my eyes at these ridiculous things and started arranging them so the easy ones I stack it to the left and the ones I can't read because there is something with... um.. bureaucratic and um... accommodation, coccyx, phthalaldehyde,Ichthyophthirius multifiliis and many more (A/N: I know that some of you may know some of them but give her a break!! She's just 8!!)

So I separated them and I looked at the clock at the wall of Daddy's office. I yawned. It was past my bed time, 3:00 am. I tottered off to my room and kicked off my shoes. I smoothened my pillow and flopped on it, awaiting for the sleep to come.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot, but Ninjas usually have a specific outfit. Not like daily, you change into different clothes. Nooooo, It's more like you have lots of clothing with the exact same designs. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:38 pm. I ran off towards the base. I would have heard if Daddy came but he still hasn't. At exactly 12:40, Daddy came into the view with the sound Five or six and Kabu-niichan. But no sign of Zaku-niichan, Kin-neechan and Dosu-niichan. I looked around them and I realized. They haven't made it. Daddy was seriously injured.

I ran to him in panic. They all have a sweat-drop on their head. I tilted my head in confusion. Even Daddy seems like he also have forgotten his pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Kina-chan? Why are you using my clothes?" Kabu-niichan asked me. I looked down and up to him then smiled

"Because I was bored!!" I said simply.

They all sighed except for Kimi-niichan because he was raising his eyebrows... I wonder if the 2 dots on his forehead is a second eyebrow?

"Kabu-niichan? Kin-neechan, Dosu-niichan and Zaku-niichan didn't come out alive...right?" I asked sadly. He looked at me and nodded. I looked at Daddy. He cared about them. I could see the pain in his eyes. He just acted as if he doesn't care. But he's like the Big Daddy of Otokagure!

I choked a sob and faked a smile

"Well, at least they'll live in a peaceful place" I said and ran off to the base ,to my room and cried myself to sleep