Steven Wicks

Looking at the congregation as i preach the word of God and i must say this sunday is packed as hell and everyone is feeling the spirit....

"Dont God make you wanna shout?"
"Didnt God deliver you from your troubles?"

Im starting to sweat so as i wipe my face as everyone goes crazy from the fiery sermon i was presenting my eyes scan to my wife who is smiling at me while shaking her head yes..

Four years ive been a pastor at Mount Carmel Bapist church and even met my wife while the church was being built..

My eyes scan the building as a thick woman comes into the church with tears running down her face as she lefts her hands up to pray......

After church services are over and im in my office as my wife Sherri walks into the office and smiles..

"Baby you looked so handsome out there? My parents both were proud of you and tonight is the dinner at their house!"

My attention goes to the door as a woman with short hair and thick hips walks into my office looking scared..

"Im sorry to intrude but i need someone to talk to, im going through troubles."

I clear my throat as my wife stands over to the side as the woman sits down..

"I wanna live right, my mind is cloudy and i want peace, my mom comes to this church and suggests i speak to you Pastor Steven."

Why are my eyes on her full lips and why am i thinking of unpure thoughts?? I think to myself as my wife intervened and talks to the woman as the woman stands up and I see her cakes jiggling in her dress as i try my hardest to pry my eyes away when my brother Keven walks in eyeing me and smirking as he undoes his tie walking over to me and sitting with his feet propped up..

"I recognise that look killer! You had the same look when you first met Sherri scary ass!"

"Quit cursing in the house of the lord and i wasnt looking at anything!"

Keven laughes as I smack his feet off my desk...

"You are the devil on my left shoulder man! What dragged you to church actually on time today?"

"Dont worry about me nigga! Who was the thick ass shawty in that dress?! Nigga i know she aint have on no...."

My wife walks back in the room and Keven smiles and stops his sentence..

"Um Keven can you get your feet off that expensive desk and also Journey was the young woman name and you and i will be going over prayer meetings with her."

My mind zones off as Sherri runs her mouth, i really didnt trust myself around Journey, she made me wanna go back to my old ways and that was a life i was tryna get away from........

Vote n Comment..