Journey Bead.

Many months later..

"Mmmmmm."

I reply as Steven rubs my back as i moan in content..

"This feels good daddy, i was beginning to think you was going to neglect me."

"Im not on that but i have been trying to get in good with Sherri, i need my church back."

I move away from Steven rolling my eyes as he looks confused as usually when it comes to Sherri..

"I cant deal with this shit, you suppose to be with me not Sherri."

"What makes you think im even doing anything with Sherri?"

I raise an eyebrow as his question makes me feel some type of way.

"All i said was you was neglecting me."

Steven tries to pull me to him but i ignore him and push him from me..

"Im not sure i want to play house anymore."

"What you mean? I fucking gave up everything so we damn sholl aint breaking up!"

I get off my bed and walk to my bedroom door..

"Get the hell out my house and go back to your wife Steven!"

"My wife!? Journey stop playing with me!"

He stands up and tries to grab my arm but i open the door hitting him in the face as i rush down the steps and two fast because i end up falling and hearing a crack and a sharp pain in my foot as i scream on my way down........

Hospital..

Crazy how the turn of events happen..

I broke my foot in three places and was in labor as i lay there in pain and heated as Steven stands there smiling despite the bruise on his head from me hitting his head..

"Look on the bright side, a blessing is coming out of this!"

"A blessing!? Naw i dont want no parts of you near me! My friend was right this is not right!"

"You seducing me in the church wasnt right but here we are."

A sharp contraction hits me and i snap on his ass anyways..

"Me!? Nigga it takes two to tango so you telling me that it was my fault? Who locked the door n fucked me multiple times?! Huh? Who left his wife for me? Okay so think long and hard before.......

The contractions hit me harder n i ignore his ass and try to breathe in and out as i glare at him and think nothing of what he said..

If he is regretting being with me then thats his fault because i wasnt by myself in this.....

Steven Anthony Wicks Jr came into the world three hours and forty minutes later as Steven holds his son while beaming..

"Journey, believe me or not i do love you and im happy we have a child together, i may have made some mistakes in the past but im here for you and my heart is yours."

I almoat smiled until i heard clapping hands behind me as Sherri walks into the room with papers and a man with a brief case in his hand..

"Um thats cute and all but im sueing you for emtional distress and abuse."

Sherri says as Steven looks at her funny..

"Alright all jokes aside, why your lawyer here and don't come messing nothing up!".

Sherri sits on my bed and grins as she watches Steven and his child..

"So we gonna act like you are not still having sex with me? I mean did you tell Journey that you be between my legs at night also?"

Steven looks at me guiltly as i fight tears from falling from my eyes..

"Sherri why the fuck are you here? Me and Steven are together now!"

I snap getting tired of the both of them already..

"Look, ima tell you this again but so you both can understand, now Journey this is for Steven, im sueing you for emtional distress and abuse and thats all i have to say for now, and as for you Journey i got something for you when your all healed up."

She stands up as her lawyer hands Steven some papers as Steven hands me Jr and gets the papers out the lawyer hand as Sherri and the lawyer turn and leave while closing the door behind them..

"How could you cheat on me and i just had your child?"

I snap as i hold baby Steven close to me..

"Journey focus on now, okay you have other stuff to focus on, you dont understand how devilish Sherri really is."

I watch Steven sit on the hospital chair and put his head in his hands..

As i stare in my son face i realize Steven needs me more then ever......

Should i walk away and let Sherri win or fight by Steven side?????

Vote n Comment.