Steven Wicks

Past few months been pure hell for me and two reasons why..

My first reason is because my divorce finally was final so me and Sherri werent married any more and also Journey ass been taking my son and found her a new church so me and Keven been sitting in my house drinking lately..

"Bruh im telling you, just up and leave Journey, she causing you all type of stress!"

"You the one who made me fuck with the broad!"

"I aint put no gun to your head and force you to have a kid with her."

"You was the devil on my shoulder, man i would give anything to get my church back."

Journey POV....

Walking to greet the pastor with my son in my arms, I cant help but gush on how handsome he was...

"Hello Journey, its nice to see you come back to my church."

Smiling, i place my son on my hip and lie my ass off..

"Ever since Lil Steven father abandoned us, your teaching has really helped me."

Mr.Degrate smiles at me as i try not to stare at his lips..

"Your a really beautiful woman, why on earth would your husband leave you?"

"He left while i was pregnant with my son, i named him after his father in case he came back but he hasnt yet."

I put on a pouty face as Mr.Degrate rubs my shoulder as i wipe away a fake tear..

"Ima be praying for you and your son, you can talk to me anytime you want."

"May i speak to you in your office, i feel like i can speak to you."

I say as Mr.Degrate nods his head as i follow him towards his office which was in the back..

My son happened to fall alseep so when we enter the office, his secretary walks up and asks if she can watch him so i can talk freely..

Even better.....

Once im free i head inside the office and lock the door without him seeing as he takes his jacket off and sits in his chair..

"So what can i help you with?"

"Pastor! Honestly i wanna fuck you."

I unzip my dress and slip it off as his eyes get big..

"Um Journey! You remember im a pastor and your son right outside the door."

"Hes sleep and this will be quick."

I slide my thong off and unclasp my bra and am butt naked with heels as i slide on Mr.Degrate's lap..

"Im sorry Pastor i cant help myself sometimes."

I say as i unbuckle his belt...............

Fuck Steven......