Chapter 3.

Kellen's P.O.V

Dance with devil by Breaking Benjamin blasted through my headphones as I walked along the corridors towards math's. My head hung low as I started to hum along, my hands tapping my thighs to the beat. I stopped once I came to big double doors, looking up to see righting at the top of them "Maths" I spelled out and grinned. Fist day here and I now know where math's is, I giggled to myself and pushed open the doors looking around for room 78.

I walked down to the end of the corridor to find the last room, room 78 "It looks a bit abandoned Kellen I know Vout but it's only a class room" I reached for the handle and opened the door slowly, I looked inside to see a man sitting at a desk in front of 6 seats.The man turned to look at me and I could see he wasn't all that normal, He had a blue fringe and he had a patter on his arms and face, presumibly all over his body as well, which was like blue green swirls. He stood up and waved his hand over, I started to walk over to him "You must be Kellen right?" He asked, I nodded shyly "Well I'm Mr Pan" He held his hand out, from what I could see his hand was covered in blue righting which turned green when I put my hand on his watching him shake it.

"Please take a seat anywhere" I nodded slowly and turned around scanning for a seat. What caught my eye wasn't a seat but a boy sitting in one, His eyes glanced at me and I noticed their colour, they where an unusual green colour and his hair was read at the roots but black at the ends, I wore a black tight t-shirt showing of his ab's and arm muscles. I looked up to his face again my eyes lingering on his lips, he licked them slightly and I noticed him looking at me, I blushed softly and started to move towards a seat in the back row, near him I hasten to add.

 Syke's P.O.V

I sat in maths class looking out the window, my black hair covering my face, I heard Mr Pan talking to me but I wasn't listening, all I could think of was finding my Keeper. My mother had told me this morning that I was destined to find my Keeper soon and because I was gay that it was mostly likely to be a boy, thank Hades. I began tapping on the desk as I heard the door open to the class room. I didn't look round to see who it was, since it was probably one of the teachers or a early student. I started to hear Mr Pan talking to a boy, telling him to take a seat or whatever.

I felt someone staring at me and I turned me head to be met with the most beautiful Yellow eyes, I swllowed slightly as my eyes traced over his skinny but slightly muscular body, I licked my lips softly as my gazed lingered on his crotch before widening my eyes slightly and looking back up at him, licking my lips softly "Keeper.. Hush Loki". I saw him blush and started making his way towrads a seat in the back which was closest to me. I smiled softly as I watched him walk, studying his body.

He pulled the chair out and sat down next to me swinging his bag of his back and placing it on the table, producing a pen and his planner. He also dragged out a scruffy looking journal and I smiled as I watched his hand scribble something down in it...

So guy' what do you think of Syke??? I will probably update again today some when hopefully... so until then my Margarito's